Mute function
Some of these arguments are like seeing a brother and sister fight. Heh.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Anakonda
(08-15-2015, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 11:46 AM)Burnett Wrote: I like TheBlackShadowOfGod's menu, nice!

I like the fact you're still here bashing our updates, nice!

@BlackShadowOfGod Why would you even want credit for some small menu you created, not to be funny but you don't code, play or have respect for Soul or the community anymore. You used to come on the server like 3 times a month max, you do not deserve to be credited lmao.

'Oh no he stole my menu, white boxes with small icons and text wow'

[Image: 1d16f94ab3be2657d5ef5ccdebec31c9.png]

[Image: 1eac1d8c9e76b1192c9a261041a7cef5.png]

You have hereby lost all integrity. 
A more fitting signature. 
The following 4 users Like Jono's post:
  • James_Gaff, Burnett, Noble, CommanderEcho

@BlackShadowOfGod Why would you even want credit for some small menu you created, not to be funny but you don't code, play or have respect for Soul or the community anymore. You used to come on the server like 3 times a month max, you do not deserve to be credited lmao.

10/10 how credits work.

He was a developer first and an admin second.

You have no right to tell him his work doesn't deserve to be credited. He worked and developed for FL for years. The least he deserves is credit.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Voluptious, CommanderEcho

I've tried not to comment on the majority of arguments but the time has come.

BlackShadowOfGod done a hell of a lot for this community and the development of it. You're really in no place to tell someone that they shouldn't be credited for their work and time they put into something when, let's be realistic and honest here. What the fuck have you done in terms of development and making the community better?
Oh and please explain to me how what burnett said is bashing your updates?

Also, how are we members of <Insert censored community name here> being immature when the members, or in-fact the owner of FL start an argument over someone saying that a menu looks nice?
The following 3 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Voluptious, James_Gaff, CommanderEcho
(08-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Mustang Wrote:

-snip

Also, how are we members of <Insert censored community name here> being immature when the members, or in-fact the owner of FL start an argument over someone saying that a menu looks nice?
Are you seriously trying to tell us that you sense absolutely nothing wrong with that comment? He obviously wasn't just stating that "he liked the menu" and it shouldn't be very hard to see that. 
Are we not allowed to answer back to comments? 

And please don't act like you have anything valuable to bring to the conversation you spew out the same shit as everyone else. And saying "I usually don't post but my time has come" doesn't change that. 

smh
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Been a few hrs and I still like that menu, so donno whats wrong. Great addition
The following 3 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Noble, James_Gaff, CommanderEcho

Just going to drop this here.

[Image: jDbx7.png]

He could recall his content at any time as could anyone else who has contributed for FL. So unless you've contributed content to FL you can sit down now instead of voicing your opinion of who should and who should not be credited for the time and effort they put into the content that you're using. You're welcome.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • James_Gaff
Seems as you forgot to give credits to Garry too, for writing an external Lua function called DermaMenu() which calls to an internal function.

No, seriously. Assume when we right-click, we get the player User ID. Then, chronologically it is just:
Nick()
SteamID()
Grab name netvar
Grab job netvar
Grab description netvar
Grab rppoints netvar
Grab playtime netvar
Finally, the mute.

Credits or not, this takes 15 minutes. Max.
The following 1 user Likes Zyphix's post:
  • Adamantite
What Zyphix said.

Also why the hell are you people (savages at this point) arguing over a fucking menu? Jesus. Its just a fucking menu; its not a million dollars.
Poor Shrooop, what did he do wrong?