Thank you, Fearless. {Me dancing included}
I'm in the video, standard.

Nice moves.
Ex-Server Teacher
Thank you everyone, haha!
Not only a thank you for the nice words, but thanks for being as friendly, as you are! This is definitely something that people will remember!
Gabbertje. I was shocked of what I saw it he first place but then I saw how difficult it is what you are doing there. Looks so awesome! Great to see you are feeling home here too. Keep it up!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Cool as fuck man, I love this kind of dancing! Wouldn't mind seeing more
Sad to say

You are just like the admins, !noclip

:$ No.. single.. word..
The following 1 user Likes Kevinboyxx12's post:
  • Mist
The music made me really happy and sad at the same time, what is this

That's fucking ratchet, man. I can't even process what you were doing, like... aren't you supposed to obey the laws of physics?!
Amazing.

(08-15-2015, 11:42 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Gabbertje. I was shocked of what I saw it he first place but then I saw how difficult it is what you are doing there. Looks so awesome! Great to see you are feeling home here too. Keep it up!
It does indeed take some time to master, but once you get the hang of it, you just get carried away with the music, and it's becomes easy to syncronize. Thank you so much!

(08-16-2015, 01:34 AM)Rolorox Wrote: Cool as fuck man, I love this kind of dancing! Wouldn't mind seeing more
Melbourne shuffle! Thank you, Rolorox  Blush !

(08-16-2015, 02:47 AM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: Sad to say

You are just like the admins, !noclip

:$ No.. single.. word..
Haha! Yeah it could look a bit like it. SoulRipper made me admin in real life instead Wink. Thank you, Kevin!

(08-16-2015, 07:58 AM)Safira Wrote: The music made me really happy and sad at the same time, what is this

That's freaking ratchet, man. I can't even process what you were doing, like... aren't you supposed to obey the laws of physics?!
Amazing.
The music is called hardstyle, and something that have really helped me through hard times, you should take a listen to this master peice so good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns2o29nNr4I
Haha! I'm glad to hear that you seem to like it  Cheese ! Some people obey the laws of physics.. I obey the laws of uh.. melbourne shuffle?! that was a bad one Sad..
Whenever I try to do dance like this in a club I usually end up getting knocked out...

That's amazing man! I wish I could dance like that!
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Mist
(08-16-2015, 12:13 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Whenever I try to do dance like this in a club I usually end up getting knocked out...

That's amazing man! I wish I could dance like that!

lol! You actually got me laughing, haha.
Plenty of youtube tutorials Wink.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Is this still a thing? I did it like 6 years ago