Forums account Issues
This is on behalf of my friend, Divey, who is having trouble with his forums account. This statement is from him as he cannot post it himself.

Hey there! Recently, I tried connecting to my old Fearless Forums account, as I haven't used it for a very long time. Upon trying to connect, it said my login details were incorrect, which is most likely true, thanks to my mind constantly forgetting any passwords I make. When I tried sending my password to my email, I realised that the email I used for it, no longer exists, thanks to me deleting it. So, I created a new account called 'Bentley' and set up everything as I should, but when I tried to post something it said I must link my Steam account to my Fearless account. I am unable to post anything, as the old account has been linked to this steam account, so I cannot link it to my new one, can someone please tell me how I can possibly unlink it from my old one ( I cannot log onto it ). Thank you. Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Is it really a /must/, that you need to link your steam account to the forum?
Because he can't post anything unless his steam account is linked.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
He could ask soul ripper to change his email and password and on his other account.
Ex-Server Teacher