Unban request - iPro3million - "propabuse"
Your name: iPro3million

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87670220

Your ban ID: 64574

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Propabuse

Involved: ilumitron

Why we should unban you: When building, ilumitron accidently killed himself with a prop in the road. I have access to his props as we are friends, so i picked it up to stop it obstructing the road, and froze it.

Then, i was picked up by Suarez and without saying a word or letting me explain he banned me. I did not abuse props.
Hello Pro3million

Thank you for your unban request. At the time I was following two potential rule breakers when I saw you appearing to be abusing props and prop killing. Due to this I banned you and the reason I did not say much of what you did wrong that was because I was preoccupied with other matter. For this, your unban request has been approved.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Hi.

It has been over half an hour since this was approved but i am still banned. Is there a certain amount of time it takes?
(08-12-2015, 10:18 PM)iPro3million Wrote: Hi.

It has been over half an hour since this was approved but i am still banned. Is there a certain amount of time it takes?

I believe moderators cannot physically unban you. You have to wait for an admin to see this and remove the ban.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub