Unban Request
Your name: skull 

Your ban ID: 62490

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: propspam

Involved: me/staff

i was laging (ping over 900 i had a mouse who click x10 soo i press somethink worng and its spawned aloot of props and got me ban 

its ok if i got banned but not perm . Cheese
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
give that guy a 2nd chance i think he is good player in darkrp sevrers he would be good in city rp
                        [Image: Yyj7MRd.png]
(08-11-2015, 04:02 PM)X-_-hamh-_-X Wrote: give that guy a 2nd chance i think he is good player in darkrp sevrers he would be good in city rp

Not involved, warned, please refrain from posting without being involved - Suarez
I know Rickets wouldn't of gave you a perm unless you deserved it. What can you remember from the incident?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-12-2015, 01:30 AM)Grub Wrote: I know Rickets wouldn't of gave you a perm unless you deserved it. What can you remember from the incident?

i was laging i couldnot see anything Smile
Approved. If you caught using props in such a manner again, you will be permd.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub