Banned for stepping on a body on accident
Your name: Fruitboompje

Your ban ID: 64559

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Jumping on ragdolled bodies

Involved: The whole SRU and Police force probably.

Why we should unban you: So this whole thing happend like an hour ago, I was being a rebel with some friends of mine and we apperently got banned from the city. We all got arrested because of that, no hard feeling just sucks. When I got out I noticed that my car was impounded so I used /request to ask the president or police force how to get my car back. I kept on asking but no one was answering. So I went to the nexus(sidenote: Rebels were still banned) Because of that I faced an SRU he told me to face the wall which I did. I tried to ask if I could get my car unimpounded(my awesome RV van I just bought) But then out of the blue someone started shooting people. So everybody started just running around. I didn't notice the SRU unit behind me laying on the floor, so I accidently run over his hand. (It didn't kill him probably didn't even do damage) I immediately said sorry it was an accident and such. They didn't really seem to care since he wasn't hurt. Then I got lifted up by Suarez and I saw him typing so I new he was gonna ban me. So I asked him please listen it was an accident. But then b00m... I got banned.
You jumped on me, how was it an accident?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(08-12-2015, 02:53 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: You jumped on me, how was it an accident?

It was my running tactic, running and jumping. And I didn't jump on you and/or hit you in the body killing you right?
You purposefully jumped/walked on Doctor Internet's ragdolled body and I saw it with my own two eyes. It may well have been an accident and if that was the case, I suggest you look where you're going next time.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub