FUMUKU International
(03-03-2012, 01:27 PM)Shadow Wrote: I am just disappointed that it has come to this, We play on a Semi-Serious server that promotes PassiveRP and I see pictures like this: [Image: FAF422E489A01E0673C17CF9383D7DA000334FEC]

Then I think by myself... Why?

I joined FUMUKU to do some good PassiveRP, If I wanted some Team Deathmatch, I would join HL2DM, CSS or any other instant for this.... so Thank You for ruining my RP intentions.

I disappoint, SAA.

I agree with the fact I like passive rp more than the shooting madness, especially since I'm a terrible shot (Hence why I'm not holding a weapon) However, I don't believe the actions were unprovoked. There was FUMUKU radio chatter of using AWPs And ramming into our gates and quickly throwing Molotovs. Also weapons have two purposes, fear and obviously killing. An intimidating force can fight off an army without any shots fired. Regardless I do enjoy passive rp more or even slow paced aggressive RP because I don't have to Worry about shooting, or dying as much because I have a chance to react to everything. Anyway nothing more I can really say on the topic, hopefully you can trust SAA again.
The following 1 user Likes Dark Shadowfall's post:
  • Grub
Well now that the flaming has stopped we can all come off that topic and hopefully get the threads cleared out a little.

For a sum up on why the War was put to a end, read Vaulds post on the page before.
Applications can still be posted. Feel free.
The war is over. Refrain the talk about it from now.
S.A.A - if you still thing we are wrong please bring it up with an Admin and avoid posting it here.
You guys had it all wrong anyway.. NiT GriT won the war.
The following 3 users Like NiT GriT's post:
  • Dubwub, FuttBucker24, The_Alpha_Dog
(03-03-2012, 05:00 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: You guys had it all wrong anyway.. NiT GriT won the war.

But he didnt realize that my panda horde had placed mind control chips in him while he was unconscious. NiT, you know I had control of you this time. Meaning we both won the war, singlehandidly!
(03-03-2012, 05:27 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 05:00 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: You guys had it all wrong anyway.. NiT GriT won the war.

But he didnt realize that my panda horde had placed mind control chips in him while he was unconscious. NiT, you know I had control of you this time. Meaning we both won the war, singlehandidly!

But you must have forgotten that NiT GriT is a cyborg, and his body parts have been replaced with machinery. The only flesh left on his body is his penis.
(03-03-2012, 05:36 PM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 05:27 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

But you must have forgotten that NiT GriT is a cyborg, and his body parts have been replaced with machinery. The only flesh left on his body is his penis.

But I have replaced your memory chip, are you saying the only thing that isnt mechanical, being your penis, could remove the chip and place a backup in?
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • Dubwub
Then the my wolves came and wiped all the pandas help making me and NiT rule.

Wait im in FUMUKU.
(03-03-2012, 05:44 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Then the my wolves came and wiped all the pandas help making me and NiT rule.

Wait im in FUMUKU.

OMG U is such an ub3r p0w3rgam3r. How didzz you do do thatssz to zee Pandahss?

Butsss, wast NiT on meh sides?
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Back on topic please... no more silly posts.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • equal
What the fuck was up with the last part of that transmission?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]