FUMUKU International
This clan is very organised, great ideas and lots of members

How are you guys not official yet? Tounge
(01-03-2012, 08:58 PM)dermy TO THE MAX Wrote: This clan is very organised, great ideas and lots of members

How are you guys not official yet? Tounge

We are official
The following 1 user Likes komar1234's post:
  • Dermy
can i join the clan
(01-03-2012, 11:03 PM)[OUCH]Pacific Wrote: can i join the clan

You must post an application, then be accepted by the FUMUKU staff to join. See page 1 for the Application Template. Smile
Welcome aboard Braindog: STEAM_0:0:5791023
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D
Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD: 2610

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

All other applications are Denied, You may apply again in 2 weeks

FUMUKU International would like to also congratulate the following person on their Promotions/New assignments

UTLonghorn12: STEAM_0:1:41812233
Promoted to Security Officer Class: C
Added to Agri Research Division: Class C

FUMUKU International regrets to inform the following people that their employment has been terminated and they are to clean out their desks by 5.

[SEA]Kai Meiuqer: STEAM_(Never gave us a proper ID)
Security Clearance: Revoked
F.I.D: SD: 9254
Certifications: None
Awards: None

You have been Let go by a majority vote of FUMUKU staff members due to:

Poor Performance, Trolling.

You are no longer apart of FUMUKU International, and are no longer allowed to use specifiic FUMUKU channels.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Thank you!
Looking forward to working with you!
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP][Wulf]Colonel Burger(UTB)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22821041
Your Age: 17
Hours on server: 106
RP Events you have been in: STALKER-RP, ApocalypseRP, and DictatorRP, MonorailRP, and RiotRP, Fleatopia.
RP Point Amount: 2
Ban History on Fearless RP: 1 for 5 minutes, Used caps on OOC on my first 10 minutes
Character Bio: I used to be in the SAS after joining the British Royal guard for 8 years with no shift, I am capable of almost anything except foot chases. The highest amount of action I've seen lately is when the Queen tripped over her dog's leash. Due to severe ankle injury, I have retired to a quite and boring life in my apartment with my dog Leo. One day I turned on the tele and found an advertisement about FUMUKU, and I denied it at first, but then I saw the advertisement a second time and forced myself to research it on the web. I then realize that FUMUKU is what I needed to re freshen my muscles, I was ready to get back in the saddle, so I rushed over to the FUMUKU HQ and handed in the sign up paper. This was it:

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Division D

Full Name: Richard 'Burger' Hammond
All Nicknames: Colonel/Burger
Date of Application: 4/1/2012

Date of birth: 21/12 /1980
Place of Birth: Edinburgh Scotland
Telephone Number:
Mobile: 555-0129
Driver's License Number: 478-1456-1867-446

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: A modern apartment
Zip code: 46777

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: N/A
Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City: N/A

Why are you applying?
Because after my retirement, I felt as though my life was useless until I finally found FUMUKU.
What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I'm an ex-SAS Sniper and I've been standing for 8 years as a British Royal Guard (My legs are still stiff so my walking might be a little rusty.)
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I can prove my self in the heart of battle, and I feel like i can make a difference. Though after years of not seeing action, I might need some target practice first.
What will you offer FUMUKU?
My utmost loyalty, and all my capabilities of protecting the organisation from any danger.
Just a reminder to everyone applying: Please put effort into your applications. We will judge you by how good your application is and how good you roleplay in the server. If you are going to put one sentence for you character bio, please don't bother applying.

I am also seeing a lot of applicants who say their character was the sole survivor of a nuclear war that gunned down thousands of enemy troops just to apply for a security job. We will not accept applicants who put this down as their character bio. Show us that you have creativity with your character and that you can roleplay well and you will be accepted.
(01-05-2012, 01:08 AM)kertopz Wrote: Just a reminder to everyone applying: Please put effort into your applications. We will judge you by how good your application is and how good you roleplay in the server. If you are going to put one sentence for you character bio, please don't bother applying.

I am also seeing a lot of applicants who say their character was the sole survivor of a nuclear war that gunned down thousands of enemy troops just to apply for a security job. We will not accept applicants who put this down as their character bio. Show us that you have creativity with your character and that you can roleplay well and you will be accepted.

Put simply, try being realistic.

Steam Name: blusheep23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29737683
Your Age: 16
Hours on server: 36
RP Events you have been in: 2 (i think)
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: none
Character Bio: Dirty, unwashed beard, tattered clothes