FUMUKU International
(10-23-2011, 08:44 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Keep them smalltime, Big operations are only runnable by people from the A's or specific ranks that are judged able to run one.

But besides that, feel free. Though i hope i dont hear anything horrible happening at these jobs your doing

Application Review in Progress: Will be posting results sometime today.
we did only within our class range, lobby,perimitor,garage,elivator, just jobs on first floor
Quote:we did only within our class range, lobby,perimitor,garage,elivator, just jobs on first floor

I can vouch for that! Superb president protection there Knazzbollen and Mr Wubdub!

Edit: Messed up quote.
Thanks, we will to this all week, since we are in Europe both of us, ;D
And to all europe forces, join us in-game, send a pm to either me or wubdub
Great, when I become president I will certainly hire you again, I do hope the servers come up quickly
Haha, thanks
Hey Smile yeah we are keeping it small. Maybe lowering our prices a little, also Blackdog i need to talk to you when you get online.
Offtopic: Oh come on man, Elder, you're totally copying what me and 7dast started with that trans-humanist augmentation RP, uncool man, uncool. 3: The description is nearly 100% the same too. 3:
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Elder
(10-24-2011, 03:00 PM)Faustie Wrote: Offtopic: Oh come on man, Elder, you're totally copying what me and 7dast started with that trans-humanist augmentation RP, uncool man, uncool. 3: The description is nearly 100% the same too. 3:

[Image: bullshit-button.jpg]

haha I kid... but seriously though I promise you that was all 100% original I wouldn't copy something else people have done! And I have thoughts and dreams about trans-humanism all the time, it's extremely interesting to me and... well... it is awesome (way before Deus Ex... I never even played the game) Tounge

SORRY Faustie Nervous
Liking our new recruits so far Smile
It is an honor to finally work with FUMUKU International. I will use my abilities to their greatest potential in order to help those in need of assistance, as well as to expand the medical universe for the sake of FUMUKU International, and to the rest of the world.

Thank you.