FUMUKU International
Steam Name: Ianiks
RP Name: Ian Shoemaker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24834331
Hours on server: 136 Hours
Reason for applying: I have been searching for a team/clan to work with in Evocity for a long time, and i definitely see Fumuku as a clan with LOADS of potential. The members of Fumuku, from what i have seen, are very negotiable, and generous people, and i feel working with them would be quite a pleasure.

RP Events you have been in: Many Presidential-related raids, Admin games/contests, The Great Corleone War.

Witnesses to said events: The Blue Destroyer, [FL] Faustie

Division your applying for: FUMUKU Int. Security Officer Class B

RP Character Bio: A loyal, trustworthy and caring friend, but a deadly, and horrifying enemy, Ian Shoemaker, a hardened war veteran, whose main priority is to do what he thinks is right, whether it be illegal, or frowned upon, Ian believes the people of EvoCity deserve both justice, and discipline.
Steam Name: AShooter
RP Name: Chong Wayne
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6150995
Hours on server: 38
Reason for applying: Behind searching for Serious Business RP. Im a serious RPer, my friends would highly recomend me

RP Events you have been in: I've done many types of roles including anything from janitor to president.

Witnesses to said events: [FL:RP] m0g , yacino

Division your applying for: Anytime of Research.

Character Bio: I am Chong Wayne, I was born in Japan. I moved to EvoCity when I was 22. I have a college major in Physics. (If you are looking for a more serious time of resume please contact me Ingame)
Whoever is putting Official in front of the clans name please stop, the clan is Official but they do not have the tag in front.
(10-09-2011, 06:02 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: After thinking about it in some time I realized that your clan isn't really much online and I don't know any of you. I will delete my application and continue freelancing. Have a good time RP'ing though.

Cya!

May be different timezones, all current members are on from whatever time it is where you are at this post, and can be on from there for another 6 hours give or take

Edit: Confirmed: All members ARE in a different timezone, 95% are in north america
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
But seriously fox, you removed blocked and hated everyone who left your crappy little clan
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
The following 1 user Likes Triangle's post:
  • boolean
this clan is legit when admins are on. but when the admins get of it becomes a fail.....Nervous
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • ryan!
(10-16-2011, 09:02 PM)Fultzy Wrote: this clan is legit when admins are on. but when the admins get of it becomes a fail.....Nervous

Oh? Name a time when it has failed exactly? You mean the time you thought we were prop blocking but you infact just needed to turn around to see the keypad? Then posted a ban request on one of my guys for it?

The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Triangle
When there are no admins on you make a base with doctors, gun dealers, security guards, and what ever role playing jobs and sit there with aks, m4s and what ever guns you feel needed to be those jobs.
2. You must play like your job name, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.
this is what you do all the time. its pathetic to even consider yourself a clan. if you want to be an industry thats ok. but you only actually rp when admins are on.
(10-17-2011, 02:42 AM)Fultzy Wrote: When there are no admins on you make a base with doctors, gun dealers, security guards, and what ever role playing jobs and sit there with aks, m4s and what ever guns you feel needed to be those jobs.
2. You must play like your job name, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.
this is what you do all the time. its pathetic to even consider yourself a clan. if you want to be an industry thats ok. but you only actually rp when admins are on.

Keep your badmouthing out of my topic unless you have anything to back up the claim and know the whole story on whats going on.

As for your 2nd point: FUMUKU has yet to raid a single person, infact its quite the opposite, as people seem to like to attack us, whether it be our research facilitys, manufactureing areas, or our offices.
We are forced to defend ourselves in these cases, usualy from random police raids or rebels trying to be tough, the odd exploiter or minge.

Try actualy interacting with our members during a large scale operation or even small scale before making such ill informed comments.

The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • boolean
Fultzy the first thing you said sounds like "Basing".