FUMUKU International
It has been a heart wrenching decision to make, but I am unfortunately having to leave the company. I feel I am not getting the action I thought I would get when I applied. I wish you all farewell and best of luck in the future, I have met many friends through this company and shall keep in touch.

Tim 'Suarez' Bareham

Signing off.
Alright Suarez, good luck with your law office.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(11-17-2014, 07:48 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: Doing this part IC, Part OOC.

Feel sorry for doing this but,

I think  the time has come for me to find another postion within another business, While the FUMUKU corporation is great i've only fit in with a couple of staff and well we've only come into contact once or twice. The corporation has only had a couple of jobs while i've been on shift, and Well im bored of it and think it is time to find somewhere new. I might return if the business was to return to being a huge success but at this rate the activity is low and I have no motivation to continue  working for the corporation.

(11-18-2014, 07:05 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: It has been a heart wrenching decision to make, but I am unfortunately having to leave the company. I feel I am not getting the action I thought I would get when I applied. I wish you all farewell and best of luck in the future, I have met many friends through this company and shall keep in touch.

Tim 'Suarez' Bareham

Signing off.

It's a shame to see you both go. I've not seen Matt or RP with him much. Sgt.Suarez, I'm gonna miss you. I remember the times when you stole my SGT part of my name... And when I tried to show off infront of you but crashed into a tree.. These good times will be missed.

Good Lick my friends (Yes I said Lick).
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] El Rapid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 563

RP Events you have been in: I RP-ed alone

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Fearless RP:

7 bans, half of them was not fear

1. Stealing Vehicle as Police Officer to get his car back (Well i had around 10-20 hours i didnt knew what i was doing so i was banned for stealing vehicles)

2. NLR (So Venom said i broke NLR while i was just passing that point where i was killed so i didnt broke it but walk through it on another site if you know what i mean. I passed it and i was not walking on it so it was not breaking NLR and ban was unfear)

3. 'Breaking NLR' (During raid i forgot about NLR and i was banned)

4. rdm, lying to me (Police were trying to raid me so i killed them. I explained story to PREDITOR and he banned me for lying and RDM. That ban was also unfair)

5. BRA (48209) - D/C to avoid arrest (Well i was arrested for no reason and also i had intervention at that time - I am at firefighter unit (freeworking) and i had to go on intervention so i DC-ed and had no proofs that i actully had intervention so i kinda take it unfari but also it was my foult)

6. RDM the President as a Chef (Well there i had around 30 hours so i also didnt knew what i was doing)
7. Massive intentional CDM (That ban was last one, made around 3 or 4 monthis ago. So i was driving a BMW and also it was laggy at that time. When i was driving in town people started jumping infront of my car jaywalked and stuff and i killed 5 at once and i came out of my car, also checked if they were alive and also called medic. So i take that unfair cause it was not on porpuse. If VENOM would ask my story then i wouldnt be banned)

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Paul "Rapid" Canzanelli

All Nicknames: Rapid

Date of Application: 27.11.2014

Date of birth: 13  / 3  / 1987

Place of Birth: Evocity hospital

Telephone Number: 02 555 444

Mobile: 041 207 302

Driver's License Number: 1331999

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Evocity Corleone Village 13

Zip code: 2250

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

I didnt had previous Residence, i am living at the same for 8 years

Address: ------

Zip code: --------

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?

I want to join CLAN and i want to prove that i am good at RP and i want to have fun with someone

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

I am applying at home

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

Well i am good driver and good shooter. I love weapons and i am best in sniping 

What will you offer FUMUKU?

Protection, good shooting, weapons and good driving skils

Character Bio:

Paul was born in 1987 at Evocity. Father and mother were fighting, father was agressive and he was always drunk beating his wife Paul's mother and Paul. Later they divorced and he lived with his mother. At 12 year old he was selling weed and heroin to people. Mother and him were poor so he had no choice. He earned a lot of money until one day when police got him. His mother went in prison and Paul went into special home for childreens. Prison for childrens. He was raped there but he escaped after 2 years. He lived on street and he swas stealing money. One day when he robed a store some gang noticed him and followed him. They invited him in gang but he didnt wanted to go so they grabbed him and get him to the car and drived him to Corleone village. He had no choice so he accpeted the fact that he will be safe there so he joined. They raised him in criminal. When he was 18 they showed him how to get money on illegal way. They raised weed, got contras and illegall stuff. All gang was raided by the police and everyone got arrested. Later Paul came out of the prison and he decided that he will become detective but he had made crimes. He conected with friend which was in Undercover and High division police force. Becouse Paul had a lot of money (he still have) he gave 350k to his friend, to delete his crimes from his police document, so he did it but he was fired. Noone knew what he actully did but they knew he deleted some files on computer so they fired him. Later Paul went on detective school and he maded it with great results. He was clean, free and happy with his life, even he was beaten and raped...He was happy now and he was in police force.

Description of Paul: Age: 26|Tall: 173|Slovenian|Agressive
Steam Name: Godbur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58752765

Your Age: 13

Hours on server: 272

RP Events you have been in: Various Clan Events, ESU rp with 
Greed, Kinderman, Burnett, Madi, Cpt John Soap MacTavish and Obay

RP Point Amount: 1 from ESU rp.

Ban History on Fearless RP: 1

In Character Information: Tall - Dark Skin - 32 Year's Of Age - Wear's Glove's

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU International Security Division

Full Name: Lewie Javed

All Nicknames: Godbur

Date of Application: 25/10/2014

Date of birth:  14 / 06  / 1982

Place of Birth: Evocity Hospital

Telephone Number: +7745 892654

Mobile: +7745 892654

Driver's License Number:012932

Address: City Road 23
            Flat 7
            Evocity

Zip code: B32 233

City - Evocity

Address: Lake Road 12
            Evolake

Zip code: L32 232

City - Evocity
Suburb

Why are you applying?  I am applying for the thrill of working in a private security company, I have always loved the adrenaline rush of working with armed colleagues.  
What is your background in the field you are applying for?  I have worked for the Military before I had a close death, I then quit. After running out of money I decided to look for work. I started working for a company called Alterix Corp.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?  I have experience in this type of work. And can supply my own weapons and transport.

What will you offer FUMUKU?  I offer cheep work, expert negotiator and a great help towards security.

Character Bio: I was born in Evocity's hospital, after being born we moved to Evocitys lake where I grew up. Here I made many friends before starting school, at the age of 12 I was top of my class at math and verbal reasoning, by then I was starting to enjoy sports. I always loved running and wanted to join the air force to fly helicopters.

At the age of 16 I dropped out of school to join the air force, I started training to fly helicopters, At the age of 18 I had my licence to fly.
I flew out for my first mission, at this mission I got shot down by the country we we're at war with. I got knocked unconscious and my co-pilot abandoned me. The Military sent out a rescue party to find the downed chopper, but it was too late. The enemy had found me, I was a hostage for a few months before the Army rescued me.

I was very week, I flew back to Evocity with the other wounded. My parents died while I was a hostage. I quit the Army after that and started my life once more. After a few years I started to run out of money that parents left me, I knew I had to look for a job after that. I started looking around for a job as a security officer, I found a job working for Alterix Corp. While I was working at Alterix I learnt a lot about armed work. I made a lot of friends also, But later that year it closed down and here I am now looking for work once more. - Godbur

Reason for re post is you missed my first app on page 100, -Godbur
First off, I'll vouch for Godbur.

Second off;

I am here today to make everyone aware that I will be "On Leave" from the company. Where and what I am doing is classified as of now.
Best of luck with future endeavours.

OOC:

It's been a long time since we've done any roleplay alongside of eachother, I am slowly losing interest in Fearless all together. I also just hate the clan system on Fearless.
Oh well, it's been a pleasure. See you guys around, I've got most of you on steam anyways.

Peace.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Greed^, Godbur
I am sorry to announce that I no longer will be a part of FUMUKU. I had a great time working here, but this is not my thing. It wasn't how I expected it to be. Therefore I will make my exit in a respectful manner. I do not have anything against the people behind FUMUKU, nor have I anything against the people working for FUMUKU, people associated with FUMUKU etc. This is something I have been thinking about doing for a long time, and I figured now was a great time.

Thank you for everything.
Farewell.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Senor Chang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69575551
Your Age: 17
Hours on server:185
RP Events you have been in: City 24
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: 3 Bans
Picture shows all Information of the bans
http://i.imgur.com/fJEZ5TH.png
Full Name: Saul Goodman
All Nicknames: Goodman - Chang
Date of Application: 22/12/2014 (22 December, Age 22 Haha).
Telephone Number: 329-191-1291
Mobile: 329-191-1291
Driver's License Number: 123742 (License Plate: KROKET)
Zip code: 19119
Suburb / City: Evocity
None. Never lived somewhere else.
What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have worked for the police for 3 years. I quit after those 3 years. After I had no money I had to start looking for another job. I also have experience with "Operation Wolfpack"
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? As I am the man for the job. I'm a mastermind negotiator and I'm cheap as hell.
What will you offer FUMUKU? Help, A Negotiator. A cheap worker that will do his best doing his job.
Character Bio: I am Saul Goodman. I was born in the Evocity Hospital. Minutes afterwards my Mom died. My dad died in the Army so I was alone. I had no family. I lived in a house as a foster child. I grew up and I learnt to live on myself. Now I want to follow my dad by helping the good people but I rather not join the Army. I was 3 years a police man until I thought I wanted to become something else. Now I am 22 and this is my story.
*I am posting on behalf of CommanderChristmas as he is unable to register for an account*
Steam Name:CommanderChristmas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48616241
Your Age:16
Hours on server:237
RP Events you have been in: 0
RP Point Amount:1
Ban History on Fearless RP:0 Bans
Picture shows all Information of the bans: No Bans

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:Security
Full Name:Echo Free
All Nicknames:None
Date of Application:22/12/2014
Date of birth:1996
Place of Birth:London
Telephone Number:01297375982
Mobile:07127483947
Driver's License Number:812374

Address: EvoCity,Evoroad 91
Zip code: 9863886
Suburb / City: Evocity 

Why are you applying: I am applying because I like working in security.
What is your background in the field you are applying for:I have backround in Operation Wolfpack.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU:Because I'm good at taking orders, I do as I'm told, I have skills in this field.
What will you offer FUMUKU:Hard work, good shooter, good leadership skills, Strategic skills.
Character Bio: Born and raised in In rural England, Born in to a family of hatred I was forced to move to London and try and survive and I did, I joined the British Army and worked my way through the ranks untill I was relived for "pay cuts" With the money I had left I left for EvoCity
Steam Name: [FL:RP]RedChristmas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79657118
Your Age: 14
Hours on server: 475+
RP Events you have been in: 0
RP Point Amount: 2
Ban History on Fearless RP: 2 Bans
Picture shows all Information of the bans: [img][Image: messagepart_zps668399fc.png][/img]
All Nicknames: Red
Date of Application: 22/12/14
Date of birth: 14/1/1989
Place of Birth: London, England
Telephone Number: 028122112545
Mobile: 07715544589
Driver's License Number: 759624
Suburb / [City]: EvoCity
What will you offer FUMUKU: My trust, all my skills to the very full of my ability, my techniques and my courage and bravery to do anything for the life of a superior.
Character Bio: Born into a very wealthy family in London, however father left and money became tight and had to sell many possessions and that is when Adam moved to EvoCity, at the age of 18 I graduated college as a security professional and was hired into guarding big businesses, Adam showed his worth and he got hired by the president. After the president resigning he now works on guarding small shops and businesses around EvoCity