FUMUKU International
Kumonryu Trading Guild
Founding Group of Kumonryu & Pingas Inc.
Made in Garry's Mod, since 2005

Good evening FUMUKU International, this is a message from your trading partner, the Kumonryu Trading Guild. 
Within recent months, I have been going about to different countries in the hopes of finding artists that can be hired to draw and do PR work for our groups, and with that I'd like to say that I have had some success. The Kumonryu Trading Guild will be acting as a middleman organization for the creation of Character Buttons by an esteemed artist from Gaia known as Hitokirichibi. This artist has already done work in the past for our organization, but we believe it is time to aid our partners and long time friends here at FUMUKU International in getting new content for their group.

How this middle-man operation will work is that ALL MEMBERS of FUMUKU International, are requested by Malkrin[BD] to answer the provided quote so that they may have new ID's made for their IG charachters.

Quote:User Name: (Steam Name/Forum Name)
Character Name / Avatar Theme: (RP Charachter Name)
What you want drawn: (RP Descriptions, reference images, or RL face pictures)
Personality: (Describe your RP or RL personality)
Extra Info: Anything else that you want to add or think might be overlooked, add it here

Please fill out this form, and forward it to Joey Skylynx. I will then send it off to Hitokiri in order to have new charachter buttons made for FUMUKU Internationals ID cards.

Thank you, 
Joey "Skylynx" Dura
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(09-27-2014, 08:15 PM)aleksa1avramovic Wrote: Steam Name:[FL:RP] Cpt John Soap MacTavish
RP Name:Barney Calhoun
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/MacTavish02
Hours on server:171
Reason for applying:I really need a better clan

RP Events you have been in:None

Witnesses to said events:None

Division your applying for:Security Divison

RP Character Bio:Barney Calhoun is a soldier in Serbian military, he is friendly,but not rich or poor,he is something between,he is 21 years onld

Ehm sir, you might want to use the application format, look at other applications and get inspiration.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Cpt John Soap MacTavish

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73116326

Your Age:21

Hours on server:171

RP Events you have been in:None

RP Point Amount:0

Ban History on Fearless RP:2

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:Security Division

Full Name:Barney Calhoun

All Nicknames:

Date of Application:27.09.2014

Date of birth:12/02/1993

Place of Birth: Novi Sad

Telephone Number:021-402-731

Mobile:063-131-7659

Driver's License Number:F255-921-50-094-0

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:Stojana Novakovica 8

Zip code:21000

Suburb / City City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:

Zip code:

Suburb / City

Why are you applying? Because im an ex military soldier. I could provide you with really good security.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Same as above

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because im a very good and friendly guy.

What will you offer FUMUKU? Better security

Character Bio:Barney Calhoun is a soldier in Serbian military, he is friendly,but not rich,he would never betray his friends,he is 21 years old,he has a pleasent dark suit which covers his military identity, he has no vehicles
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

1. News

The first batch of Security D-T's has just passed their Level one training final, and are now officialy apart of the company, Good job everyone!

To the 4 remaining people, please contact me to setup a private class to teach you the last bits
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 5 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Falcon, equal, Dick, Dubwub, Greed^
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62585515

Your Age: 16

Hours on server: 350+

RP Events you have been in: A large amount - The main ones being Zombie Apocalypse and Black Mesa

RP Point Amount: 0

Ban History on Fearless RP: Total - 4 ( I won't discuss whether i think they were fair or not here)

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Lionel Richtea

All Nicknames: Richtea

Date of Application: 29/09/2014

Date of birth: 03/ 04 / 1991

Place of Birth: North East England

Telephone Number: 033 012414

Mobile: +447854672

Driver's License Number: 455213

Address: 122 Bedale Avenue

Zip code: TS32 4FT

Suburb / City Cleveland - UK

Address: 21 Leamington Parade

Zip code: TS25 6GJ

Suburb / City Cleveland - UK

[b]Why are you applying?[b/] I recently took an early retirement from my old job in a similar field to what i am applying for. After having 2-3 months away from work, i miss the action and adrenaline that was involved with my job. Working is not about the money for me, i don't need any more of that. For me, working in security is a lifestyle - The best lifestyle at that.

I am not the type of character that is happy to stay home, watch tv and let time pass while i stay still.

My previous employees all aimed for a low stress job to pass the time however i cannot live that type of life. Humans should thrive under the pressure of a threat, think on their feet and make decisions that save lives.

And that is why i am sending in this application.

[b]What is your background in the field you are applying for?[b/] My background in this field is very experienced. I used to manage my own company doing similar work to this, however employee's did not share the same passions that i did and took their jobs for granted. I am very experienced with weapons due to serving in the S.A.S - I was unfortunately released due to a gun shot wound into my left knee which caused me to fail the vigorous medical tests. This injury is now healing and is of a standard of above average fitness.

I am a very quick thinker, this trait is often life saving as things don't always go to plan, in my military experience that is one thing i will never forget. I am also aware of the fact that strategy will always beat brute force, as proven in the Vietnam War, and proven by this famous quote "You see, it's the slow knife...the knife that takes its time. The knife...that waits years without forgetting...then slips quietly between the bones. That's the knife...that cuts deepest"

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I think you should pick me for FUMUKU due to my previous experience and skills in this field of work, my ability to communicate with others without causing conflicts, my hard working attitude and 24/7 availableness. However those are just few of the traits that will benefit your company.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
- Funding
- Motivation
- Willingness to work hard for low reward
- Many other things that will reveal themselves as time goes on.

Character Bio:
Richtea was born on the north east of the United Kingdom - He grew up in a quite neighbourhood with a wealthy background. During his school years he took an active role in sports ranging from football to athletics and boxing. He was not the best at he activities he chose however as soon as he began training that swiftly changed.

When richtea hit the age of 16 and had to look for a career, there was not many options that could satisfy his needs for Physical Activities, so he looked into many military options.

He applied and was accepted into the british marines, quickly rose through ranks and was selected for S.A.S training. And this is when Richtea's life became complete.

The career that he had been brought into was exactly what he was looking for, full of phsyical challenges, mental difficulties and hard work. The S.A.S training aimed to break you as a human being and rebuild you how they want you - The only diference was they couldnt break richtea, luckily for them they didn't need to. He was the exact character they needed:
- Bold
- Fit
- Confident
- Intelligent

However, his biggest advantages became his downfall. During a counter terrorist raid on a bank, richtea had been selected as the leader of his detachment. He filled this role well and lead his team boldly in, as they abseiled down the side of the bank to their breaching point Richtea saw an opportunity that was not planned for. One of the 3 targets within the bank was leaned against a window with his back facing richtea. Without a word of warning richtea attached his silencer to his MP5 and took the shot, Killing the target.

During his rush to do this he failed to check for any threats, this mistake would cost him his career, as he climbed through the now shattered window, one of the other targets creaked the door open and blind fired into the room, hitting richtea in the chest and leg. The kevlar suit protected his chest however his leg was hit. Ending his career, but making him more aware of threats before they become a threat.

Richtea left the S.A.S due to his injury and formed his own private military that engaged in high profile security, however the foolishness of his employees caused the company to lose goverment contracts forcing them to close.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • SirCrow
Steam Name: Marshall

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67033105

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 263

RP Events you have been in:  Evo Marine Hierarchy, City Evacuation held by admins, Prison also held by Admins, Passive RP, Medical RP

RP Point Amount: 0 

Ban History on Fearless RP: 4

Division you are applying for: Security Division 

Full Name: Mary Convoy

All Nicknames: may, Mary, Con, Hawkeye

Date of Application: 9/30/14

Date of birth:  07 /  03/ 1993

Place of Birth: Vancouver, Canada

Telephone Number: 404-778-9685

Mobile: 404-833-2265

Driver's License Number:
 2SP33DY

Address: 9663 Tontortan Street

Zip code: 98532

City/ Suburb: Toronto - Canada

Address: 874 Onarion Drive

Zip code: 91758

Suburb / City Ontario - Canada

Why are you applying?  I am currently in the Evo Marine Corps. and I feel my time there has expired. As they are not very active, and do not do many RP's. I am looking for an active clan that does fun and interesting RP's I can participate in.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I used to work for the Blackwatch Corporation in Security, and was told I had a good shot, and marksmanship

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I believe I stand out from some FearlessRP players as I love to RP and start one whenever I have the time to do so. I show good character and integrity when playing and could work together well in a team environment

What will you offer FUMUKU? I offer a fun RP environment constantly expressing and following the rules. I have received very good comments on all the RP's I participated in and continue to do this throughout

Character Bio: Mary convoy is a young, tough, 21 year old woman whose hometown is Vancouver, Canada. Mary recently moved from Canada to EvoCity looking for a new job after her terrible experience with her colleagues in war. Mary is also looking to fit in and express her skills in a job best suited for her marksmanship and cunning intelligence of creating strategies and battle plans.

The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] Marshall's post:
  • Nevy
[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

1. News

Progress continues on the F.T.F Reconstruction project, contact Your local site director to obtain your designated piece for operations in the area.

[Image: 4VGqdYp.png]

[FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: S.D 2984
Certifications: None
Awards: None

[FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: STEAM_0:0:62585515
F.I.D: S.D 9726

Marshall:  STEAM_0:1:67033105
F.I.D: S.D 2984

May I be the first to formaly welcome you all to the company

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well in your soon to be scheduled training.

Remember to follow instructions from your designated site directors and instructors

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"
Theft of office supplies will not be tolerated.

Please add me on steam for future information updates and for your introduction.

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png][FL:RP] Cpt John Soap MacTavish
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73116326

[Image: ZhReWYK.png]Steam Name: - BloodyGamer567

Steam ID: STEAM_42359434

To all those who's application did not get accepted this round of applications, please feel free to apply in two weeks time
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Suarez, Richtea
Welcome aboard all. Hope you enjoy us, as we do you!
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • Suarez
My personal congratulations to those who were appointed as Trial Members.

I am sure you will do well and be a great fit for the group. Hope to see you all around in the game.

And to those that were denied, please do re-apply again in the future and make sure to follow the correct template and put effort into the application!

- Nevy
Dear members of FUMUKU,

I would like to thank you for this opportunity. I will not let myself and you down. I hope we can work well together and complete many successful operations.

Yours Sincerely,
[Image: 9espaoQ.png]
FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D-T