FUMUKU International
OOC
Due to the fact my late assh*le, sorry fathers, estate is running low me and the missus have decided to blow what's left on a month long holiday cya guys in a month. we leave 3am 20/07/2013. if you need to contact me urgently pm me on the forum I might look every night or so.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I am back from my internship, I will be active starting tomorrow. It's good to be back.
(07-20-2013, 12:33 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: I am back from my internship, I will be active starting tomorrow. It's good to be back.

Welcome back.
(07-20-2013, 12:33 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: I am back from my internship, I will be active starting tomorrow. It's good to be back.

Ohhhh yea, i actualy forgot where you had gone, was wondering when it said you havent been on steam for 26 days.

Welcome back man, the servers are still under attack for the most part and some other stuff that hopefully will be solved soon that will mean things can get rolling again during the times the server is up.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Application Review Status: The review process will end in 3 days, all members who have yet to voice their opinions are advised to do so soon.

Upon the ending of this cycle, it will be an extra 24hrs before a final decision is made
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Falcon
I'm pulling out. I have received a better offer and would like to take up the position I could have in the other Clan. Good day and I thank you for the time you put into reviewing me, I am sorry I came to this decision but this is what i would prefer to do.
(07-22-2013, 11:24 PM)Sugeon-Scone Wrote: I'm pulling out. I have received a better offer and would like to take up the position I could have in the other Clan. Good day and I thank you for the time you put into reviewing me, I am sorry I came to this decision but this is what i would prefer to do.

Very well, I hope you find what you are looking for.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(07-22-2013, 11:24 PM)Sugeon-Scone Wrote: I'm pulling out. I have received a better offer and would like to take up the position I could have in the other Clan. Good day and I thank you for the time you put into reviewing me, I am sorry I came to this decision but this is what i would prefer to do.

No problem scone, to each their own.

Hope to see you around in the server sometime
Notice: Due to things far beyond my control, applications are on hold, those who are currently being considered will be contacted personaly when it is all resolved to conferim their interest in the group.

Large scale RP operations and event planning are essentialy on hold until this can be resolved.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to know whats going on if you dont already know.

Sorry about all this guys
Update: Thankfully everythings been sorted out after 2 and a half weeks, and everything will be getting back on track, expect a final post regarding applications in the next 24hrs and the continuation of RP Event planning and normal day to day RP operations.

Notice: Continuation of F.W.D and P.D.S projects may now continue

"Contact a your respective dirrectors regarding assistance on F.W.D and P.D.S projects you be involved in or may wish to become involved in"
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Moisty, Falcon