FUMUKU International
OOC

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: Jackeylegs

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None I can remember seen him around the server.

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None that I know of.

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples:
Medium to high hours.
2 RP points indicating that they are capable of creative and imaginative RP's on more than one occasion.

List any and all Negative attributes you can and list examples:
Medium to high ban count.
Inability to be creative via forum posts: Less than a decent length answer on each question
Quote:What will you offer FUMUKU? My building skills.

Personal Opinion: None.

Overall evaluation: lazy, lacks enthusiasm

Recommendations: Reject

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: [FL:RP]TexturedZeppelin

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None that I am aware of.

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

No ban history
Decent ability in creativity via forum:
Quote:What is your background in the field you are applying for? No current clan background; Have served the President for Security Purposes; Have guarded and managed many GuardPosts around the City as well as the Suburbs pertaining to SpeedBlocks in the City tunnel. I have guarded shops, and buildings, etc.
Medium to low hours.

Overall evaluation: Skilled, useful.

Recommendations: Accept (trial)

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: [FL:RP] Surgeon Scone

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in:
None I am aware of.
List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

low ban history
medium to high hour count
Low amount of RP's joined (low experience in passive RP's)
High inactivity at points.
Personal Opinion: None

Overall evaluation: Average (FUMUKU only accepts the best and most capable)

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: spyderr

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None ( seen him around the server)

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: Personally I have never seen him commit any rule break though I have seen him accused of many rule breaks in OOC (Though of course these might not be true but I have seen him mentioned for rule breaking in excess of 10 times.)

Claims to be cleaning up his act we could definitely help him with that via the strict discipline with in FUMUKU.

medium to high hour count.

showed decent creativity with his character bio.

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples:
He has many bans from different staff (this excludes discrimination.)

showed little creativity and ability within his application. (I don't care if the forum was down when you updated do it again if you actually care.)

Overall evaluation: An ex-ming I reccomend you increase your 'Rep' as a decent RPer then re-apply.

Recommendations: Reject.

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: Rain

None.
List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported:
none.
Creative and logical in respect of the questions asked of him within the application.

medium to high ban count.

bit weird to import "A game of thrones" into Gmod but eh its creative.

Personal Opinion: none

Overall evaluation: creative

Recommendations: accept (trial)

EDIT: You may notice my lack of personal opinions, that is because if i had a pre-review opinion on them I would not review them as that would make me bias. Also my opinions are harsh ,and I know they are, due to the fact that FUMUKU International is a elite organisation and we only accept the best and most skilled.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Find enclosed my application reviews, as requested.

Spoiler: Jackeylegs

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: I've seen him multiple times on the server 33x, the ooc was filled with complaints about his conduct.

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: Stealing cars, CDM, RDM, random tasing. The list is probably even greater in length.

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: NONE
List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples: Liar, if he wants us to believe he's mature, he should of at least behaved on the server.
Personal Opinion: [REDACTED]
Overall evaluation: An immature child who would be a sore detriment to our reputation.

Recomendations:REJECT

Spoiler: texturedzeppelins review
Applicant Name: texturedzeppelin

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None.

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: Polite, responsive to suggestions, easy to communicate with, is not a tool. Actually put a decent bit of effort into his application.

None

Personal Opinion: Good individual, would be of benefit to the company, nothing more to be said.

Overall evaluation: APPROVED

Recomendations: APPROVED

Spoiler: surgeonscone review

Applicant Name: surgeonscone

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None

If we are to judge a man by the company he keeps, I would say we would find this man a good benefit to our company. He also put some effort into his application.

None

Personal Opinion: If he's a friend of texturedzeppelins and acts in as good sted as his associate, he will do just fine.

Overall evaluation: APPROVED

Recomendations: APPROVED

Whilst this opinions may seem harsh, my job is to be realistic and blunt, I will protect this companies reputation and if it means I have to be critical of an applicant oh well. Here is an excerpt from an interview with me about how i'd handle complaints to give you an idea.

Spoiler: Judge Advocate Massani initial interview

The following 3 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • D0ctor, Falcon, cnr
In my defense for low amounts of detail for the questions, I did update it and I had rather a lot of detail but I edited with "Quick Edit" and the website crashed as I clicked Save. So quite obviously it didn't save due to the server crash and I really couldn't be bothered to type it out again because I had spent ages redoing it.
(07-14-2013, 09:01 PM)Jackeylegs Wrote: In my defense for low amounts of detail for the questions, I did update it and I had rather a lot of detail but I edited with "Quick Edit" and the website crashed as I clicked Save. So quite obviously it didn't save due to the server crash and I really couldn't be bothered to type it out again because I had spent ages redoing it.

If you can't be bothered to redouble your efforts on your application to FUMUKU despite the website crashing and losing your progress, then why should you be considered for employment? It signifies your lack of motivation to get into the clan, much less contribute.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Falcon
EDIT OF THE EDIT - EDIT - I now have participated in (three) RP events, Infection, Hospital (and Wedding [as Minister])

My RP points have has also increased to 1. Please take these changes into consideration when making you reviews, thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Surgeon-Scone's post:
  • Toxic
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Spyderr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40778701

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: 163

RP Events you have been in: GLA. (Wasn't official but was where I got my first and only rp point)

RP Point Amount: 1

Ban History on Fearless RP: 5 :
33882 [FL:RP] Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile #33648 BRA: NLR (Extended due to current ban)
Expired
[FL] Fultzy
33823 [FL:RP] Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile Massive Fail RP
Expired
[FL] Vauld
33553 [FL:RP] Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile "NLR,You went right back to industrial.."
Expired
[FL] Grub
33494 Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile Back-Seat administration.
Expired
[FL] Jamie
33033 Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile #32993 BRA: Racism
Expired
[FL] Fultzy

Currently trying to clean up my act though.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security.

Full Name: Jane Clark.

All Nicknames: N/A

Date of Application: 14/7/13

Date of birth: 10/3/86

Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland.

Telephone Number: 505-389-0262

Mobile: 505-389-0262

Driver's License Number: F255-921-50-094-0

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Westover Lane

Zip code: 32164

Suburb / City: Palm Coast

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 89 Huckleberry Lane

Zip code: 01

Suburb / City: Dublin

Why are you applying? I am applying to meet new people and have great rp experiences with them.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Worked as a security guard for a club in Floridafor 2 years.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? You should pick me because I feel like I can bring some great expertise to the clan.

What will you offer FUMUKU? My full time devotion towards work, weapons, money, ammo you name it I've got it.

Character Bio: In the year of 1986 I was born. I had a working class family who struggled to keep up with bills. I lived with my father, Joe, my mother, Mary and my two brothers Jacob (17) and Sam (18). Being the only girl in my siblings it was a hard time. At the age of 3, my mother and father decided we were moving to Florida. When we got there we lived in a small apartment. My father was an alcoholic and he soon became the boss of a small drug corporation. He got involved with hard drugs such as meth, opium and many other god awful things. He died in 1991 of a drug overdose. I had come home from school and he was there, dead on the floor. My two brothers eventually moved out of the apartment and into their own places. It was just me and my mother, alone. At the age of 17 I came home one night and I couldn't find my mother anywhere, I checked all the rooms 'till I came to the bathroom, she was there, in the tub covered in blood. She had killed herself. Beside her was a bottle of vodka, empty. So, after this I was alone, did small time jobs as security in different places and now I've come here to evocity to hopefully start a new life.
Applicant Reviews

Jackeylegs

Spoiler :

• In need of employees within the Manufacturing Division.

• Many bans, especially for the amount of hours he has.
  • Lack of detail in application.
  • Shown lack of motivation to join FUMUKU International.

Overall evaluation: Applicants high ban record and lack of motivation to join leaves me to believe he is not fit to join. Maybe if he cleans up his act within the future showing he abides the rules along with putting in the effort to join he may have another chance of being accepted.

Recommendations: Decline

[FL:RP]TexturedZeppelin

Spoiler :

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: Seen applicant having a fist fight with another player.

• Detailed application.
  • No ban record.

None.

Overall evaluation: Applicant has a clean ban record and he put a good amount of detail into his application. I believe he is worthy of a trial approval.

Recommendations: Trial Approval.

[FL:RP] Surgeon Scone

Spoiler :

• Small ban record.
  • Nicely detailed application.
  • In need of employees within Manufacturing Division.

None.

Overall evaluation: Applicant put a lot of detail into his application. He has only 1 ban on record. We are also in high demand for employees in the Manufacturing Division. Applicant seems worthy of a trial approval.

Spyderr

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: Spyderr

• Sufficient amount of hours.

• Quite a few bans. All recent.

Overall evaluation: I have minimal knowledge on this applicant as I cannot recall seeing him on the server. However his many recent bans lead me to recommend a decline.

Recommendations: Decline.

[FT:RP] Rain

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: [FT:RP] Rain

• Sufficient hours.
  • Fairly detailed application.

• Has a few bans. However 3 of the 4 bans are very old.

Overall evaluation: Applicant seems fairly rule abiding and has a sufficient amount of hours. Seems worthy of a trial approval.

The following 2 users Like Moisty's post:
  • Falcon, Surgeon-Scone
Notice: Applications updated to include Rain and Spyder, any reviews posted please update your templates to include their applications, their informatin has been added to the original review process announcement with their own spoiler tags
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Falcon, cnr
Jackeylegs

Spoiler :

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: Good Hours.

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples: Bad background, could use work

Personal Opinion: Could use work.

Overall evaluation: Not enough history.

Recomendations: Put more of your life history, Deny until further back story is introduced.

[FL:RP]TexturedZeppelin

Spoiler :

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: No bans, Good backstory

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples: Low time on FL.

Personal Opinion: Good work, I'd think you do good.

Overall evaluation: Good for the Job.

Recomendations:Accept

[FL:RP] Surgeon Scone

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: [FL-RP] Surgeon Scone

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: Good amount of hours, Low ban history, Good bio

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples: Alot of [EXPUNGED] Groups, might not be trust worthy.

Personal Opinion: Good application, but seems fairly sketchy with the amount of [EXPUNGED] Groups

Overall evaluation: Good, but could not be trust worthy

Recomendations: Accept but keep an eye on him.

Spyderr

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: Spyderr

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: Good hours, has an RP point, good character bio.

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples: Bad ban list

Personal Opinion: Should be kept on a tight leash.

Overall evaluation: Good, but wouldn't make a good example

Recomendations: DENY

[FT:RP] Rain

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: [FT:RP] Rain

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: Good hours, Good character bios.

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples: High ban list

Personal Opinion: Should be kept on a leash

Overall evaluation: Not a good rolemodel to be in FUMUKU.

Recomendations: Reject

FUMUKU International Security Officer Class D-T
F.I.D: SD 3255
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42621731&b=2]
(07-13-2013, 08:21 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: OOC

Spoiler :

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None I can remember seen him around the server.

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None that I know of.

Medium to high hours.
2 RP points indicating that they are capable of creative and imaginative RP's on more than one occasion.

Medium to high ban count.
Inability to be creative via forum posts: Less than a decent length answer on each question
Quote:What will you offer FUMUKU? My building skills.

Overall evaluation: lazy, lacks enthusiasm

Spoiler :

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None that I am aware of.

No ban history
Decent ability in creativity via forum:
Quote:What is your background in the field you are applying for? No current clan background; Have served the President for Security Purposes; Have guarded and managed many GuardPosts around the City as well as the Suburbs pertaining to SpeedBlocks in the City tunnel. I have guarded shops, and buildings, etc.
Medium to low hours.

Overall evaluation: Skilled, useful.

Recommendations: Accept (trial)

Spoiler :

None I am aware of.

low ban history
medium to high hour count
Low amount of RP's joined (low experience in passive RP's)
High inactivity at points.

Overall evaluation: Average (FUMUKU only accepts the best and most capable)

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: spyderr

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None ( seen him around the server)

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: Personally I have never seen him commit any rule break though I have seen him accused of many rule breaks in OOC (Though of course these might not be true but I have seen him mentioned for rule breaking in excess of 10 times.)

Claims to be cleaning up his act we could definitely help him with that via the strict discipline with in FUMUKU.

He has many bans from different staff (this excludes discrimination.)

showed little creativity and ability within his application. (I don't care if the forum was down when you updated do it again if you actually care.)

Overall evaluation: An ex-minge I recommend you increase your 'Rep' as a decent RPer then re-apply.

Recommendations: Reject.

Spoiler :
Applicant Name: Rain

None.
List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported:
none.
Creative and logical in respect of the questions asked of him within the application.

medium to high ban count.

bit weird to import "A game of thrones" into Gmod but eh its creative.

Personal Opinion: none

Overall evaluation: creative

Recommendations: accept (trial)

EDIT: You may notice my lack of personal opinions, that is because if i had a pre-review opinion on them I would not review them as that would make me bias. Also my opinions are harsh ,and I know they are, due to the fact that FUMUKU International is a elite organisation and we only accept the best and most skilled.

Erm... da fuk? I didn't do this quote post.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.