FUMUKU International
Application Review: Completed

FUMUKU International would like to welcome its newest members to their respective divisions:

Security:

Welcome aboard AmbientEcstasy: STEAM_0:1:29800653
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D-T
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: SD 7896

Welcome aboard UTLonghorn12: STEAM_0:1:41812233
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D-T
Security Clearance: D-T
F.I.D: SD 2134

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow the orders of your commanding officers during security operations, and if you can complete a set of training courses to show you are capable of advancement. This training course may be waived if you show exceptional skill in the field.

FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates will be provided at the start of any operation

Be sure to add me on steam if you have'nt already done so to keep up to date with the goings on.

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.
This includes but is not limited to: Pens, pencils, paper, copy paper, mugs, watercoolers,staplers, chairs, lights, test subjects,company vehicles, company personal, company owned alternate realitys, company owned planetoids.

To those whos applications were not accepted this cycle, you are free to re-apply again in two weeks

Alexia since you posted your application at the end of this cycle, yours will be reviewed in the next cycle
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Eisenhorn, Toxic
(05-31-2013, 05:29 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: You don't pay me at all xD But nobody else will do the paperwork otherwise so I must persevere and get it completed, also it's bloody good fun xD

Oh, right. Well in that case I'll double your salary. ;D
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • D0ctor
Quote:Oh, right. Well in that case I'll double your salary. ;D

You are aware who collates all your tax returns, salary, pension, life insurance, and psychiatric evaluations and pretty much all the paperwork, and makes unsavory reports disappear somewhere? Just checking for future reference.

.ooc just joking lol

Yours faithfully Z.Massani Director of the filing legions and FUMUKU Int. Legal services I.D 3514
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: viljoeL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14686958

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 1220>

RP Events you have been in: VaultRP, ZombieRP, CombineRP, ApocalypseRP, MeteorRP...

RP Point Amount: 13

Ban History on Fearless RP: 0

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: John Wood

All Nicknames: none

Date of Application: 2 of June 2013

Date of birth: 1 / 5 / 1991

Place of Birth: Finland, Tampere

Telephone Number: 444-201-3305

Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S3

Driver's License Number: 5321

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Evo Avenue 102 (Apartments)

Zip code: 11460

Suburb / City: EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Tampere Avenue 24 (Previous home)

Zip code: 33310

Suburb / City: Tampere

Why are you applying?: This clan looks well organized and seems very nice, I'm looking for some adventure in my EvoCity life. Side note I'm friend of FUMUU member.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Mostly weapons, I like them. I've worked in mafia clan from teenage.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?: I bring you security and I know what to do as one.

What will you offer FUMUKU?: Support, security, guns, ammo.

Character Bio: John lived in poor family with harsh punishments, his only parent was Luke Wood, and he lived in so called "Luke's house" at Finland. John didn't want that to continue his entire life so he decided to run away from Finland and move somewhere else, local mafia found him from the streets crying. This mafia promised protection, food and training with one condition; John had to follow their commands when he grows up and turns age 18. John followed their commands for good 2 years, then he learned guns and shooting and decided to end mafia's life ALONE. John ran away to apartments and rented room for himself, currently unemployed.
-Description: Serious|Tense|Good-shaped|6'0|Irritable|Single
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Bash Arkin (Or some variation it changes)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23279757

Your Age: 19

Hours on server: Really depends, could be any number.

RP Events you have been in: One that i ran a treasure hunt event, and countless well set up raids.

RP Point Amount: 1

Ban History on Fearless RP: None glad to say.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Trilby Rail

All Nicknames: Captain Rail, and later on, The Cat Burglar

Date of Application: June 02, 2013

Date of birth: 08 / 27 /1988

Place of Birth: Canada

Telephone Number: N/A

Mobile: Radio frequency 82.2 (Old School) Cheese

Driver's License Number: 234214-0000

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: No current.

Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City N/A

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 230 Oscre dr

Zip code: 32843

Suburb / City Orlando

Why are you applying? After the last few close calls the with the so called government of this fine city, i'm starting to think my skills could be used elsewhere.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Espionage, Captain SRU,
and a few other skills i've picked up just by living my life.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Not just because i'm charming? A quick hand, but a quicker thought behind it.

What will you offer FUMUKU? Same and above.

Character Bio: After spending several years working for the city, even raising to the command of the SRU, he was above the law. However, he soon learned that the police of the cities were nothing but cold murderers, sure he didn't have a problem with killing someone, but he felt like it was done for no reason. So he quit, and used his training not to murder outright, but to...Well he likes to call it treasure hunting but in truth he was a cat Bulgar for years, only being caught once by a private company, and even managing to steal back the info they stole about him. Now he'd like to enter the private sector, and see where that leads him.
For the benifit of everyones eyes we have modified our main page to include spoiler tags, to allow everyone to pick and choose the information they wish to find, instead of having to use a search function to find a specific word to track down one particular point in the thread.

Employee profiles shall be added soon for those who wish to read them

NOTICE: Those who have already experienced retinal bleeding are to contact Medical Officer Yoma Kilos for immidate treatment

FUMUKU International will not be held responsible for your soon to be combusting eyeballs if you do not schedule an appointment
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Moisty, Makarov
Just to make it categorically clear regarding the exploding eyeballs issue, seeing as I've had over 40 personal calls from staff requesting legal advice after receiving Mr Malkrins message. Read the fething contract. S:3 (1) that's section 3 subsection 1. I'll even put it here for you.

Spoiler: FUMUKU Liability for contractors
S:3 Exclusion of liability for FUMUKU Internationals' services when contracted.
1)FUMUKU International will not held liable howsoever for any loss resultant of your criminal intentions or failure to follow instruction, neither will we be liable for loss of life, dismemberment, incineration, exposure to toxic substances, death, maiming, radiation poisoning, poisoning, exposure to temporal anomalies, exposure to SCP's, time displacement, paradoxes, theft of organs, torture, illegal detention by foreign governments, credit card fraud, theft of DNA, cloning, exposure to Justin Bieber, prophecies of the Apocalypse, brainwashing, accidental exposure to black holes, deliberate exposure to black holes, exposure to anomalies in the fabric of space, exposure to extra-terrestrials, exposure to demi or full gods, exposure to any malevolent being/life force or any action so resultant from our contractual services, this list is not exhaustive.

The above section applies to contractors hiring FUMUKU Int. services who have experienced exploding/combustible/anomalous eyeball related activity.

This section refers to staff

Spoiler: Liability for staff of FUMUKU Int.
S:4 (1). S:4 Exclusion of liability for FUMUKU Internationals' employees.
1)FUMUKU International will not be found liable for any loss of limb, death or injury caused through the course of your employment, you accept any and all risks 'volenti non fit injuria' due to the nature of our work. If you are so injured FUMUKU International will act in good faith to maintain your health and ensure rehabilitation and any medical treatments required are provided.
This list is not exhaustive.

As per the above you can see we are not liable for exploding/combusting/leaking/missing/replaced by reality warping shifts in the space time/ or any thing to do with your eyes, and we are only obliged to provide you with medical care, now as medical care is not determined or defined in the article allow me to be declarative on the matter. In this instance if you're that bloody ignorant you fail to provide for your own health or follow instructions from our C.E.O. The following treatment will be provided, 1x7.62x39mm round to the base of the skull, this is a permanent cure for any resultant suffering and requires only one administration period. To collect your free medical treatment following the incident contact any of these persons, 'DubWub', 'Toxic' or Z.Massani. Unfortunately Z. Massani cannot provide this service on weekends or after 1630 on Mon, Tues, Wed or after 1400 on any other day of the week, on bank holidays, or religious festivals regardless of faith, or national celebrations regardless of nationality, or in the event of funerals, even if he caused them, or weddings, baptisms, concerts of his favourite band, assassinations of his least favourite band, natural disasters, during any episode of House M.D, ice road truckers, or whilst in an alcohol induced catatonic state whilst watching generation kill, or any other non standard life event.

Yours' faithfully Z. Massani Director of FUMUKU Int. Legal services, and if you ring me again with asinine questions your own personnal fething nightmate. I.D 3514

Take care everyone, and remember FUMUKU Int. will provide for you.
Application Review in process: ETA 24hrs or less
OOC:Hey guys I will try to get on as soon as possible, we had tornadoes in Oklahoma and one went through my street so my house is out of power. I am waiting for it to come back on.
(06-03-2013, 02:23 AM)AmbientEcstasy Wrote: OOC:Hey guys I will try to get on as soon as possible, we had tornadoes in Oklahoma and one went through my street so my house is out of power. I am waiting for it to come back on.

No problem man, hope things get better overthere soon