FUMUKU International
Kwandya

I have no idea if that's an application or what but if it is that is the most bullshit i have ever seen, and if your going to post stuff to that degree then never ever post on this thread again.

Denied. Don't bother reapplying either unless you follow the template that you have somehow missed and actually put some effort into the application.
The following 4 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Nevy, BenyBlancoBrnx, Flux, Campress
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Hyde
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23868065
Your Age: Im 16 years old.
Hours on server: 340 Hours.
RP Events you have been in: Wedding,Cinema,Tides hotel Rp, Guitar shop, Gardener, Moving firm.
RP Point Amount: 8
Ban History on Fearless RP: I have 4 Active bans.

In Character Information:
Division you are applying for: FUMUKU Security Division

Full Name: Brett Renington
All Nicknames: Brett
Date of Application: 2012-06-29

Date of birth: May 24'th Year 1989
Place of Birth: Great Britain
Telephone Number: Classified
Mobile: Classified
Driver's License Number: 9036 - 73 - 8190

Current Residence:
Address: 63 Askill Drive
Zip code: 77772

City

Previous Residence:
Address: EvoTown Burkling Street 4
Zip code: 81306

City

Why are you applying? I want to enjoy life & this is one way of doing it.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Ive been with the British Navy & therefor im almost a fully trained elite soldier.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I will make rp'ing more fun, I will be a possible asset for fumuku & im decent at building.

What will you offer FUMUKU? My building skills, my budget of cars & guns, Rp in a hole new angle & the most important of all - Loyalty.

Character Bio: Brett Renington is a calm british young adult. He is 23years old and enjoys being outdoors. His father and mother established a resturant outside of Evocity and that is how he knows so much about cooking. Brett was trained by the British Navy but quit do to mission going wrong.Brett has no problems using guns but prefers to talk before acting and he acts as he wants to be threated. Brett is 6 feet tall and enjoys fysical training. Brett might not be the best shooter short range but he's good at sniping. The one thing that he's better at than shooting a long range rifle is driving. On his free time he spends his inherited wealth to have fun using any vehicle in his garage.
Applications in Review.
(06-29-2012, 10:57 AM)Dubwub Wrote: Kwandya

I have no idea if that's an application or what but if it is that is the most bullshit i have ever seen, and if your going to post stuff to that degree then never ever post on this thread again.

Denied. Don't bother reapplying either unless you follow the template that you have somehow missed and actually put some effort into the application.

I thank you Dub, and the guy that posted that... For almost 15 minutes of continous laughing Smile
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Dubwub
New song on my profile <3
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub, DerStorm
Applications will be reviewed tonight. Stay tuned.
After a few run-in's on our channels, I need to make something very clear.
[Image: clip_magazine.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVER...9244330073]
The following 3 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub, BenyBlancoBrnx, Campress
Thank you Joey. Thank you.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(06-28-2012, 07:49 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 07:20 PM)Midget Wrote: I'm leaving this clan. Bye everyone.

You were still in it?

I hardly see you around, and when i do, you never did talk to us

In anycase ill update your status from Inactive to Quit
I know, I had a little hard time understanding what we actually we're doing. And when I tried to get in the FUMUKU space shuttle you guys
never opened.
I think I need a little bit more "easier" clan. It's a great clan though, but I don't understand half the shit that is going on. So I decided to leave, I also stopped playing fearless for a while ago.

And Joey, if you watch movies and they say "I need a new clip!" or anything in that direction they would actually want a new clip. So they can fill up the magazine.

I also never got access to the FUMUKU forums so I never knew what was going on, or when I was supposed to get on the server.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
We never really used a forum for communication, it's mostly vent/TS/mumble/ steam chat.

Easier clan?

Never heard of the FUMUKU space shuttle.

Midget, communication really helps when you're in a clan, it would've made things easier for you. But see you later anyways.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”