FUMUKU International
Content removed due to advertisement
Edit approved by SA Faustie
Content removed due to advertisement
Edit approved by SA Faustie
Blah blah, blah, whatever looks interesting, it's another community, people stop complaining about it on their thread, let them FUMUKU RP.

On the other hand, to the FUMUKU chaps, you can't go advertising another community on here, no matter how well you attempt to disguise it by naming it "V" city and RPing transfers. It's a clinch to pull people from FL to BB, that much is visible. If people, as Joey paraphrased, can't wait to leave to go there, not my problem, but no advertisement here. I'm removing all instances of advertisement etc.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Eggtooth
I already explained this to you in PM, keep your conversations in one place.
Do not over-edit what admins have written, else your powers to edit even your own posts will be removed.
Enough.
(06-02-2012, 09:44 PM)Faustie Wrote: Blah blah, blah, whatever looks interesting, it's another community, people stop complaining about it on their thread, let them FUMUKU RP.

On the other hand, to the FUMUKU chaps, you can't go advertising another community on here, no matter how well you attempt to disguise it by naming it "V" city and RPing transfers. It's a clinch to pull people from FL to BB, that much is visible. If people, as Joey paraphrased, can't wait to leave to go there, not my problem, but no advertisement here. I'm removing all instances of advertisement etc.

I'll never leave FL, I just feel like in home there.
Sheesh terrible things always seem to happen when im at work.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Dubwub, Joey Skylynx
... the f**k just happened?
Dolphins left the earth.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(06-03-2012, 03:54 AM)Aoixification Wrote: Dolphins left the earth.

I knew that game Echo the Dolphin was based off a future event!

But to elder, not a clue i've managed to piece together bits of what happened but besides that, no true idea.

Regardless, back to the norm
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Whoa holy shit.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”