FUMUKU International
I'm an arab now too Colonel.
You know, I was looking around the forums today and I thought about checking the FUMUKU thread. And right now it feels almost like when someone walks into an old library on a chilled winters morning, you climb up a ladder to the top shelf of the classics section, pluck the book from its cold wooden shelf, blow off the dust and watch the particles dance in unison across the nipped air. C'MON PEOPLE WHERE IS EVERYONE? Can we please get moving! Let's saddle up the horse, scream a good old "giddy up" and get down to the race track!

And just for clarificational purposes... IM NOT KNOCKING OR DISSING THE CLAN... This is supposed to be serving as a modivational post to get things moving.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Most of FUMUKU is waiting for BB, truth be told. Even the old members.
Myself? Getting tired of some of the antics and drama is my excuse.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I'm with Toxic on that one. Can't wait to go back to the roots, and RP with old friends.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub
(03-30-2012, 06:35 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] -A??- Sgt. Prison Cmdr.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35377420
Your Age:12
Hours on server: 79 I think
RP Events you have been in: 3 Zombie type RP/ Toxic waste RP/ MIB RP EDIT: Road Repair RP, Goverment RP
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: No bans to date
Character Bio: Of my IC me? John Taylor is tall, muscular with blond hair and blue eyes. He has studied for A, AS and GCSE level in, Combined Science, Physics, Maths, Further Maths, Biochemical studies, Chemical Science, Biology along with degrees in, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths. But only has GCSEs in Statistics and Analysis.

Division you are applying for: Medical/ Civilian Recruitment or security (Physical Training)

Full Name: John "HART" Taylor
All Nicknames: John, Jonny, Jo'
Date of Application: 30/March/2012
Place of Birth: Evocity Birth Ward/ Mercy Hospital/ Evocitys outlands/ Evocity
Telephone Number: 0123-456-PM-Prison
Mobile: 4532-2346-PM-Prison
Driver's License Number: Pol126

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Nexus 2nd floor/ Nexus/ City Center/ Evocity
Zip code: NexEvo1678

Suburb / City Evocity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: N/A
Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City

Why are you applying? To A) help the people who are hurt in the line of work or B) To help train the people guarding facilities around the world

What is your background in the field you are applying for? Two years as a medical student, with PE (Physical Education) lesions twice a day.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? Because I can bring a level of personality and versatility to the complex

What will you offer FUMUKU? Many PE/Medical services to the workers and guards of FUMUKU.

Reapply
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Aoix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20642261
Your Age: 14
Hours on server: 223
RP Events you have been in:
Infection
Zombie
Misty Forest Zombie
FUMUKU + Gov't v. Rebel Firefight
RP Point Amount: 2
Ban History on Fearless RP: None

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security, Medical

Full Name: Aoix 'Fluffy' Williams
All Nicknames: Fluffy
Character Bio: I can work a gun, pretty well, I'm not the best ever, and will never claim to be, but I don't need it, I have what I consider a tacticians, I can think of what to do when in combat and out of combat, very quickly, I might add. This is a makes up for my average gun skills, I can predict enemies movements and line up a shot accordingly, I use silenced weapons, usually the M4 and a USP. I work well with those guns. Another thing to consider is, my experience in the medical field, as you know if you've fought a war, war is hell, and no one escapes hell unscathed, almost everyone gets hurt, that's why trained doctors are need at bases, I know how to quickly fix up wounds, as well as that, I do it well, I don't just slap a bandage on, I've developed my own medicinal practices that I can bring to FUMUKU. While in combat, I can heal someone very quickly, I'll at least keep them alive until I can get some cover fire to assist in the healing of the said injured solider. I work with a team, I'll respond to all your commands, orders and requests, and I expect everyone else do the same, we're human, we should help each other out, there is no way we can all live if we don't help each other out, stick to the battle plan, and we'll be all good.
Date of Application: 5/24/12

Date of birth: 2/10/1989
Place of Birth: Los Angeles
Telephone Number: (977)-789-3525
Mobile: (977)-528-7490
Driver's License Number: A0189677

Current Residence
Address: Evo Apartments 1003
Zip code: 95727
City: EvoCity

Previous Residence
Address: N/A
Zip code: N/A
City: N/A

Why are you applying?
I am applying, because I truly believe that I can bring something to FUMUKU, I've had experience fighting with and against you guys, you are tough people, you fight well and respect each other as more than just a team.
What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I've protected multiple Presidents during my time, I can organize ground troops, and discipline any disobeying or questioning orders. I also am experienced as a paramedic, I know when to heal, I know how to do it quickly and effectively so you can get back in the fight as soon as possible.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
You should pick me for FUMUKU because I have a lot to bring to the table with my medical techniques and technologies as well as my tactical mind I can help plan and carry out others plans in battle.
What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer FUMUKU all of my technological advances I've made personally and advance the medical science within FUMUKU itself, as well as that I'll keep bases secure, I'll fight your wars, I offer a sense of being in a team, no person rules over all, the team sticks together as a team, never breaking.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Welcome aboard Aoixification: STEAM_0:0:20642261
Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D

Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD 9301

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

Division Promotions are as follows:
Security Division:

[FL:RP] Brownbag STEAM_0:0:3187868
Security Clearance: D to C
F.I.D: SD: 2910

Pending Promotions:

[FL:RP]Alexandra: STEAM_0:1:19672727
Security Clearance: D to C
F.I.D: SD: 9425

Roster updated, Inactives updated, Actives re-evaluated

An announcement:
90% of FUMUKUs Evocity Medical Division has been transfered to "V" City for redeployment

90% of FUMUKUs Evocity Manufactureing Division has been transfered to "V" City for Redeployment

80% of FUMUKUs Evocity Research Divisions have been transfered to "V" City for Redeployment

10% of FUMUKUs Evocity Security Division has been transfered to "V" City for Redeployment

100% of FUMUKUs Evocity Automotive Sector has been transfered to "V" City for Redeployment

90% of FUMUKU's Evocity Agricultural Sector has been transfered to "V" city for redeployment

FUMUKU International would like to remind all employees that a transfer to "V" city for Project Rebirth is available to those who ask.
Positions and promotions may be sacrificed during the transfer, apply at your own risk
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Not many redeps from security..
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Well theres not much else to do in Evo anymore.

Agricultural was a pipe dream, literaly all you can grow here is weed, no foods no nothing.

Medical isnt usefull anymore, no one goes to clinics, and the average life expectancy is around an hour.

Manufactureing had no point in in Evo since we cant make much of our own things and sell them at a price we set based on how much we worked for it.

There was no automotive market since magic genies granted car wishes so long as they had the money for it.

There's also not much to research anymore since weve already developed Hover tech, laser tech, Remote Auto tech and more, best to put the labs in an area where they can research real things for a real purpose

So its all being sent to "V" City where it will all be put to better use and where its actualy needed, hardly any security is needed to keep it all safe there compared to the people in this city literaly shooting each other because they looked at them wrong

Update:
Project Rebirth proceeds at pace with only one thing that could delay it
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Divine Shadow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19026860
Your Age: 18
Hours on server: 10 ( Although I've played on and off since there was a Police Commanders Truck, for whatever reason those hours aren't there. )
RP Events you have been in: Nothing huge, although I've been present in Hostage RP, and was in a recent event where the Corleones hostaged the President and took over the City. I believe it is on the forums.
RP Point Amount: 0
Ban History on Fearless RP: I've never been banned.
Character Bio:
Thel was a model citizen of Kalash. He joined its military as per it's compulsory military service. He did not rise through the ranks very fast, but he rose all the same. Eventually he took a break from military service and went to colledge in the medical field. After years however, he was conscripted into the military again. He served in the Kalashi Civil War. He served for the remainder of the war and then left Kalash for America. It is highly disputed as to who won the civil war, and which side Thel fought on, but when Thel entered America he kept the last name Kalash, showing he had reached a relatively high rank in Kalash's military. Once entering America, he went to EvoCity there he did different side jobs, working for and against the police on occasion.

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for:
FUMUKU_Security Division

Full Name: Thel 'Divine' Kalash
All Nicknames: Thel, Divine, Kalash.
Date of Application: 5/27/12

Date of birth: 11/14/1985
Place of Birth: The Emirate of Kalash
Telephone Number: 076-473
Mobile: 906-479-6034
Driver's License Number: D1431837

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 435 Kanter Way.
Zip code: ( Evocity's Zipcode )

Suburb / City: Evocity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: Fort Kikov
Zip code:0434

Suburb / City: Reunion, Kalash.

Why are you applying?
I am tired of shifting my alliances and believe that FUMUKU can offer  what I desire.
What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have served in my Homeland's military. 

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
There is no reason you "should" hire me, although it would be regretable not to hire me. I have skills that could assist this organization very well.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I offer my skills as a trained soldier and veteran of a war. I also offer my medical skills from the colledge I went to.

You may not remember me but I saw you yesterday and said I would post an app after asking if you do in game interviews, so here it is.