FUMUKU International
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Coal Felpz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27082458
Your Age: 13 years old.
Hours on server: 420 as of now.
RP Events you have been in: Countless amounts.
RP Point Amount: 5
Ban History on Fearless RP: I currently have 3 bans, 2 of which are very very old and a third which was a result in mindless behavior.
Character Bio: My name is Ken Bishop, the jack of all trades. I have much experience and used to be in the Italian Mafia, but have also been a Police Officer (Ret.). I have recieved law training, medical training, and combat training of all kinds.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Kenneth James Bishop
All Nicknames: Ken, Kenny, K, Junior.
Date of Application: May 8th, 2012

Date of birth: 1/15 /1959
Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York
Telephone Number: (302)-824-4967
Mobile: (302)-588-8944
Driver's License Number: 263198

Current Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 866 Rose Hill Drive.
Zip code: 19702

Suburb / City: Glasgow

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)
Address: 814 Rock Lane
Zip code: 19713

Suburb / City: Newark

Why are you applying? - I wish to be a part of all future events of FUMUKU Int'l. I have heard impressive things regarding said clan, and your clan page looks stunning. I have never been interested in 'major' clans until now. I wish to make new friends here as well as carry out all assigned orders, and get the job done.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? - In 2010 I retired from the Delaware State Police. After serving 7 prestigious years on the force, I figured its time to try something new. I was trained there as a field officer, where I received comprehensive weapons and tactical training. I also learned how to deal with suspects in virtually any situation. I also have a personal passion for weapons, and have quite the collection of my own. I have also had a few smaller jobs as a security guard for small businesses, and been in several passive and aggressive clans.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? - Because of my extended experience, positive attitude, ability to follow orders, and loyalty. I assure you that if you pick me, I will get the job done under any conditions.

What will you offer FUMUKU? - I will offer you increased experience, and whatever you can imagine. I will follow each and every order given by those ranking above me.

Thank you for reading my application.
Kenneth James Bishop
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Andreas
I love the fact that there is an application in all of this arguing. In all honesty this is what the private messages should be used for. In my personal opinion (if I may say it) whether or not our leader is an admin or not should not make a difference. (Though it would be preferred if he still was) there are clans with no admins who are doing just fine. I'm going to be frank here and just say what the Clan needs right now is for people to just get off their *** and get going. Instead of arguing with random people who are just instigating, let's re organize the roster, see who we still have, and replace the old inactives with new applicants. And once our infrastructure is re organized, we can start RPs again. I'm on for atleast an hour a day ( more on weekends) and I do as much as I can in the name of the clan, but everyone else needs to get moving as well. This should not be a time of lost hope and abandonment, this was one of the most successful clans this year, so why the heck should that change? If you want lemonade you need to squeeze some lemons.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 2 users Like BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Noobias, Toxic
hey i just wanted to say your security RP you all did last night was cool. good work with all the things you guys did i was impressed
The following 2 users Like Spartan's post:
  • Toxic, Grub
Agreed, that was fun as hell. We didn't really put any thought into it in the first place either. Thanks to all who participated.Smile
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Rofl I was wondering when you guys would see my AWP Cheese, Thanks for the great RP though.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Spartan
Saw it when i was trying to capture you.

Steroids are great.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Grub
Well, glad to see my application has been considered.
(05-08-2012, 09:36 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: Well, glad to see my application has been considered.

Omg im sorry but when I saw this I started cracking up, you need to wait for Blackdog!
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
(05-08-2012, 09:26 PM)Toxic Wrote: Saw it when i was trying to capture you.

Steroids are great.

Oh yes they are... Think I used maybe 10-15 XD
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Toxic
Hmm, seems as though I've missed abit... Damn American timezone, move closer to the Middle East!
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Dubwub