FUMUKU International
(05-02-2012, 05:25 PM)Toxic Wrote: Planning on working on some security contracts during the weekend.

I can help you with that. I'm also getting security contracts with small time shopkeepers and such just to get myself going.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Requesting a meeting with Jules "Blackdog" Furgison. I have important matters to discuss with him.
You're coming back hopefully after your lengthy ban?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
So, i'm leaving and Blackdog has been demoted. This means we have lost all of our Admin only duplications including: HAPC, Turrets, Most of our Security Offices, Uniforms and Car skins and much more. I dunno what's gonna happen.
Car skins :o You just admitted that blackdog abused the material tool....
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Dragonhome, Leonidas
Andreas unless you have anything actualy usefull to say for once, keep your opinions out of my topic, I may not be an admin anymore, but that dosnt mean I cant still state my opinion on you and how you act to everyone in this community.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yeah I just said that he admitted that you abuse the material tool which you denied in OOC on the server long time ago lol :o
But yeah ill shut Smile

Andreas, enough. This is still BlackDog's clan, just because he is no longer an admin does not mean you can stir up drama on his clan page.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Elder, Andreas, WorldWideCoffee
If you want to bring that up again andreas, do you mean the time I materialed a hummer for an RP event, of which upon seeing it you completely lost your mind, removed it, started to yell at me, and when i questioned why it wasnt allowed and said ill discuss it with the other admins, you went straight to soulripper and asked him, and he said no, upon me stateing again that I would bring it up to the team you once again started to get madder and madder until you left.

And lo-and behold later after bringing it up, admins can now material cars for events, so looks like I did infact get it changed, despite how much you seemed to dispise the material tool
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
As I said lets stop it here.

Anyway Blackdog I wish you the best luck in the future ;-)