[Image: source.gif]
Quality is better than quantity.
The following 5 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • equal, Shadow, bLaT, FuttBucker24, Triangle
TLH defently has that quality.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Shadow, bLaT, Anakonda
Can everyone keep your posts related to the topic at hand? If you want to discuss TLH or whichever other group, make another topic, id like to keep this topic for applications and actual comments
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
@ Dryblood, Yeah :3

@Equalizer, You dont know shit and your not even in TLH, just adding more spam to this guys Clan thread.

If you disagree with what iv'e put down or have any objections, PM me instead of the comments.

[Image: source.gif]
Welcome aboard EliteEnderman: STEAM_0:1:25946562

Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D

Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD:6382

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command.

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

(Legendary Fox, ill need to see you in action on the server before i can come to a conclusion on you, pm me ingame next time were both on together so we can talk things out)
OOC: Good job in the making of this clan page. I really like the fact that you've put so much time into it.

IC:
A man in a suit carrying a briefcase walks into FUMUKU International's office. His eyes has certain glow of willpower and his face isn't showing any exprecions other than that. Suddenly he walks up to the secretary's desk, opens up his briefcase and takes out a stamped letter. He then leaves it on desk desk and walks straight out of the room again. No one really saw him.

Letter containing secret code only readable by the FUKUMU International Staff

Steam Name: menig199
RP Name: Sir. Wayne Toward
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:17895125
Hours on server: +200 but I can't remember the exact amount
Reason for applying: I've been into the TLH (Biggest clan on FL atm.) in some time and got promoted to Brigadier (Third highest rank) but then I realized... I don't want to support the most dominating clan on the server. Then I would rather like to support other more minion clans. And then I found you.

RP Events you have been in:
The Vault RP
Several Zombie RP's (mostly as host)
Building Event
Airplane Crash Event

Witnesses to said events:
I can't really remember any but most of the people on FL can confirm it. Mostly I'm the host for the events as an admin.

Division your applying for:
That would be the Security Divison because I mostly play as armed guards on the server, protecting the president or other high-class persons.

RP Character Bio:
A few years ago, Sir. Wayne Toward arrived to Evocity. He quickly got into several business' leading to him getting a not so few contacts and friends around in the city. This sadly also got him into a bit of criminal activity but he quickly got out from certain business'. And that was then he realized, why not become a guard? He has now in about 9 months been into the National Security Depository as a guard for several vault boxes in the banks of Evocity. Sir. Wayne Toward has become a popular man in the historic era of Evocity .

Thank you for reading,
Sincerely, Sir. Wayne Toward (StillAlive)
OOC: Clan made official.
Very nice pplication Stillalive, ill be looking into it in more detail tomarrow, FAR to early in the morning for me to be dealing with this.

And a big thanks for the Official clan status, mind if i add the [Official] to the topic title?
I think this gonna be a nice clan to rp with...
It looks professional Smile
(10-08-2011, 10:09 AM)StillAlive7 Wrote: OOC: Good job in the making of this clan page. I really like the fact that you've put so much time into it.

IC:
A man in a suit carrying a briefcase walks into FUMUKU International's office. His eyes has certain glow of willpower and his face isn't showing any exprecions other than that. Suddenly he walks up to the secretary's desk, opens up his briefcase and takes out a stamped letter. He then leaves it on desk desk and walks straight out of the room again. No one really saw him.

Letter containing secret code only readable by the FUKUMU International Staff

Steam Name: menig199
RP Name: Sir. Wayne Toward
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:17895125
Hours on server: +200 but I can't remember the exact amount
Reason for applying: I've been into the TLH (Biggest clan on FL atm.) in some time and got promoted to Brigadier (Third highest rank) but then I realized... I don't want to support the most dominating clan on the server. Then I would rather like to support other more minion clans. And then I found you.

RP Events you have been in:
The Vault RP
Several Zombie RP's (mostly as host)
Building Event
Airplane Crash Event

Witnesses to said events:
I can't really remember any but most of the people on FL can confirm it. Mostly I'm the host for the events as an admin.

Division your applying for:
That would be the Security Divison because I mostly play as armed guards on the server, protecting the president or other high-class persons.

RP Character Bio:
A few years ago, Sir. Wayne Toward arrived to Evocity. He quickly got into several business' leading to him getting a not so few contacts and friends around in the city. This sadly also got him into a bit of criminal activity but he quickly got out from certain business'. And that was then he realized, why not become a guard? He has now in about 9 months been into the National Security Depository as a guard for several vault boxes in the banks of Evocity. Sir. Wayne Toward has become a popular man in the historic era of Evocity .

Thank you for reading,
Sincerely, Sir. Wayne Toward (StillAlive)
OOC: Clan made official.
daaaaaamn stillalive is making applications like he did on admin app, they are impossible to fight against ;P xD

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?