FUMUKU International
Use new template ABOVE
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Copy n pasta? http://wikii.bbservers.co.uk/index.php?title=FUMUKU
Please do not Advertise other Communities.
Steam Name:EliteEnderman
RP Name:Michael Corder
Steam ID:[FL:RP] EliteEnderman STEAM_0:1:25946562

Hours on server:Almost 20 hours of play time
Reason for applying:Well i play on alot of group servers like gangwarsrp, for the surefire reason that i believe groups, clans, teams, gangs. whatever you want to call them, get alot more done, and they are way more organized and they promote good rp, witch is what im all about!

RP Events you have been in:Well im a bit confuzed, but nothing official, but i have one rp point already after 3 days of playing, because i rp very seriously, today i spent 4 hours rping a car toon up shop, for free, so im very dedicated

Witnesses to said events:Well the admin, check my account for his name, and also many other's who visited my shop today.

Division your applying for:Well Id like to get into the FUMUKU Security Division

Character Bio:
Hmm again, kinda confused, but if your talking about my background im a very active player and im on my computer all the time, and im very friendly and easy going,

[P.S. idk if youll let me in, but again blackdog, very nice organization you have going here.]
(10-06-2011, 07:06 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Please do not Advertise other Communities.

Dont beleive i was advertiseing a community, just pointing out the fact i did not steal the information i posted, or the FUMUKU name by posting my BB account link and the old FUMUKU website.

If that is what he was implying by his post, if not, then it was just a misunderstanding on my end

But none the less, ill keep that in mind for future posts
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
2580 words, nice Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Steam Name: Legendary Fox

RP Name: Fox MacPhail / Ellie Marston

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30281009

Hours on server: Around 230.

Reason for applying: I am interested in a new challenge and a difference to my usual RP.

RP Events you have been in: Storms Birthday, the latest FL convention along with my various clan RP events.

Witnesses to said events: Killahduck, Grub, and most of my old clans High Command.

Division your applying for: Security Devision.

Character Bio: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5636

(I play Counter Strike Source Proffesionally and have got into official tournaments back in 10', I owned the most biggest and powerful clan on FL for around four weeks with an astounding 41 members.)
[Image: source.gif]
(10-06-2011, 04:13 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I owned the most biggest and powerful clan on FL for around four weeks with an astounding 41 members.)
after the lost horde : )

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 4 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • bLaT, equal, Triangle, Mahti
Yeah, after they stole a third of my members....they declared war for us hunting down the deserters and got SemperFi involved too so we had to surrender.

If it wasnt for the creation of TLH my clan would still be up and probably powerful, anyway please dont comment on threads that you have no business on.
[Image: source.gif]
(10-06-2011, 04:13 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I owned the most biggest and powerful clan on FL for around four weeks with an astounding 41 members.

4 weeks ago: Suave Assassins , SemperFi ,DiMera Family , TLH.
I rest my case.
The following 7 users Like bLaT's post:
  • Shadow, Small Bear, Triangle, Anakonda, Mahti, User 5190, Sleepy Knight 生活