Tomoash - UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Tomoash

Your ban ID: 64433

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez, approved BR (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63072)

Reason: Supposedly disconnecting to get my car back.

Involved: Tomoash, Falcao, ilmon3y(person who placed BR)

Why we should unban you: Firstly, I stated all of this in my BR thread, but I suppose I will say it all again. 

Me and Falcao have a bit of an argument with the placer of the BR, resulting in mine and Falcao's deaths. We were using my car at the time.

Upon respawning, my HUD was not visible. I could not see my character information in the bottom of my screen. So I relogged. I even mentioned in the OOC that I was having issues.

The BR placer assumed I had reconnected to get my car back, but I didn't. 

When I rejoined, I did not even spawn my car, me and Falcao drove off somewhere else in his Raptor.

I stated all of this in the BR thread.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Yeah I can vouch for Tomo here. As soon as he spawned I went to him and he said his HUD wasn't working properly, so he was going to rejoin and when he did it was fixed. When he joined back we both got in my car and he didn't even take his out from his inventory.

Logs will show that he did type something at one point stating about the HUD problems and that he did not use his car when he rejoined.
Upon looking through the logs

Quote:v2d [15:36:12] [TG:A] Tomoash (STEAM_0:0:56134140) said: // my hud has gone weird
v2d [15:36:42] [TG:A] Tomoash (STEAM_0:0:56134140) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v2d [15:36:43] [TG:A] Tomoash (STEAM_0:0:56134140) Connected (UserID: 94)
v2d [15:37:31] [TG:A] Tomoash (STEAM_0:0:56134140) has spawned as Citizen
v2d [15:37:39] [TG:A] Tomoash (STEAM_0:0:56134140) said: // ah thats better

It appears you had HUD problems. This was a misunderstanding on my part.

This UBR has been approved, thank you for your request.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved, ban deleted.