[NEW] Get Your Forum Account Password Reset!
Bug 
Hello Fellow Community Members,

As many of you know and are experiencing, there was a bug with the forum passwords while we where transferring the forum and it's contents to a new, faster server.
Sadly, while this process happened, there was an issue with logging in. The passwords broke some how, and if you didn't have a cookie in your browser to keep you logged into the forums, you would not be able to login.
This happened to me personally and I will talk you through how to get your account working again.

1) Go to: http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=lostpw and enter your email address associated with your account.
2) Login to your email account and check your spam folder if you do not have an email in your inbox. (Email clients such as GMail and Hotmail pick this up as spam)
3) Open up the email from the FL forums and click the reset link. You should then get another email containing a new random password.
4) All sorted, you can now login to your account and reset your password to a memorable one.

I hope this tutorial helped, any questions leave in the reply section or PM me.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Zambie
This happened to me I figured it out myself though but people could really use this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:67075249&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes Monkey01's post:
  • Edned
Thanks for the little "heads-up", but the whole process is very self-explainatory Wink.
Thank you Edned! Very helpful.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Edned
(08-11-2015, 04:28 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Thank you Edned! Very helpful.

Happy to help Smile
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
bump. Some people are experiencing this issue, therefore I think this thread would help them.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Not sure if this tutorial is necessary but a good thing to link to people who are in need of help. GJ.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Edned