Completely unfair ban
I banned you, I have the most experience with your case. I can deny it if I deem it necessary, you're saying that a staff member with no understanding of the case should be able to deny/approve it?

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-10-2015, 07:59 PM)Suarez Wrote: I banned you, I have the most experience with your case. I can deny it if I deem it necessary, you're saying that a staff member with no understanding of the case should be able to deny/approve it?

Fearless Moderation Team
You are completely one sided to the situation at hand. 

You have not allowed any other staff member to give their opinion about this. 
I have seen many moderators and admins blacklist for disrespect in ooc - but then the staff team are split in the meaning that they don't have set punishments, you ban me for 1 day which someone would get a 3 hour blacklist off OOC if the staff member cared about the members of the community and not banning them all the time. 

No one has benefitted from this situation as now the argument between me and another member has not been cleared up which you could of easily done by sitting us down to talk it out and we could of then carried on in the server.

You have not had the most experience with the case at all compared to other staff as you were not on the server at the time. you have the logs which every staff member also has.

Therefore another staff member would be able to deny/approve it.

I do not want to argue with you but this is completely unfair and it is blatantly obvious.
(08-10-2015, 07:48 PM)WilliamFarmery10 Wrote: Well aaay, You were getting to the point where I would of gone to the police for homophobicism. You and I deserve the ban, not as much for me though, but I am not going to complain.

LOL
and say what?

this guy called aaay called me gay on a game
I take it you are no longer going to respond because of your incompetence.
Where have I been incompetent exactly?

Fearless Moderation Team
Reopened for further staff to comment
(08-10-2015, 08:45 PM)Suarez Wrote: Where have I been incompetent exactly?

Fearless Moderation Team

You cannot solve the whole argument me and another member had ingame and instead would rather ban them both just because it is the "easier" option for you. You did not help the situation at all and in my opinion did not do your job correctly, linking to what I said earlier, you have more to learn before you should of been mod. I mean no disrespect by saying that, it is just my opinion. You are too harsh with your punishments.
It would be nice if Suarez can search for a PM which William accused me of sending to him which he said was homophobic, I did no such thing and he has attempted to get me an extended ban for being homophobic, I want him to be punished.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63523

His first post on this ban request shows him accusing me of such. He has no idea what homophobia is either.
I completely agree with Suarez here. I see no reason at all for this ban to be lifted. What you did was not only insult him but could be considered harassment as well.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Server Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-10-2015, 10:36 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I completely agree with Suarez here. I see no reason at all for this ban to be lifted. What you did was not only insult him but could be considered harassment as well.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Server Moderator

Any comment on him breaking one the most important rules in the server?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid507430