unfair ban
Exclamation 
Your name: TripleOBassFTW[D-J]

Your ban ID: 64504

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: im banned for leaving in when i was being arrested and car damadge     and at the ban stands D/C to avoid arrest, CDM.

Involved: i dont know the name of him but the staffmember does

Why we should unban you: i crashed thats why i left but after i came a[Image: arrow-10x10.png] soon as posible back and the admin didn't lisand to my story and yes i did car damadge but was an exident Angry and he still didn't lisand to story 

greetings jari blom (TripleOBassFTW[D-J] 
ps. sry for my grammar im not english and have dislectia
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]
pleas reply for what u think of this ban
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i see its unfair too :/
he must listen to you ..
(08-11-2015, 07:51 PM)osharawi Wrote: i see its unfair too :/
he must listen to you ..

Not involved warned - Suarez
(08-11-2015, 07:52 PM)Suarez Wrote:
he must listen to you ..

thats what i said! Cheese
(08-11-2015, 07:52 PM)Suarez Wrote:
he must listen to you ..

u never warned u just banned me
I listened to your story, however the logs were definitive and you were blatantly lieing. I checked the logs and you disconnected. If you lagged out then it would say you timed out, not Disconnect by user.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-11-2015, 08:11 PM)Suarez Wrote: I listened to your story, however the logs were definitive and you were blatantly lieing. I checked the logs and you disconnected. If you lagged out then it would say you timed out, not Disconnect by user.

Fearless Moderation Team

u didnt lisand i was still talking and u just banned me and i crashed it froze so i clicked alt f4 and came back as soon as possible
but if u just let me say my story u had know that thats a total evidense that u didnt lisand
(08-11-2015, 08:11 PM)Suarez Wrote: I listened to your story, however the logs were definitive and you were blatantly lieing. I checked the logs and you disconnected. If you lagged out then it would say you timed out, not Disconnect by user.

Fearless Moderation Team

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub