New Commencement
Hello, my name is Eggsy, I'm not a new member of fearless, I have been apart of the fearless community since 2012. Commonly known as Moe Hawk. I was perma banned, but luckily I was given a new chance to experience the fearless server by SoulRipper and I couldn't be more thankful to prove that I am not the roleplayer I used to be, since I was banned I have been a member of the nationalgamers SimsRP server and haven't recieved a ban since I joined. I realised once I was on there that roleplay is not about killing and fighting. It's all about playing as an alter ego and having great experiences with other members of the community. I rejoined yesterday to my suprise, the server has became a lot more popular and updated, I instantly recalled the memories of the times I actually roleplayed and immediatly went to recap the rules to make sure that I am never banned again, I believe I can bring a lot to the fearless community as now I realise how good the fearless community is and I greatly appretiate the fact that SoulRipper invests so much money into these servers.
Welcome back!
It's nice to see you've found a new perspective on RP and the community itself, welcome back!
Welcome back man Smile!
Welcome back