Report: Devon_Propst
Name of player: Devon_Propst

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

Time in GMT: 8 or 9 August, 2015. At around 23:00 - 01:00 GMT+1

Server: V33x

Summary: Bad driving, CDMing some peeps that were roleplaying..

Evidence:  
Could you please reupload the evidence and there seems to be an error with it.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
I have never driven a Black Ford Raptor. I can swear on my heart that was not me. Besides, even If It was me, you couldn't confirm that because you've never gotten the name of the player that was driving. All we really got to see that is it was my Ford Raptor and not the player. Also, to prove my innocence, if you pause at around the 41 second mark you can see that a player joined at the same time he dissapeared from the tree, meaning he rejoined, if that was me who was CDMing, I would have gotten it back in my inventory, instead it was still there, spawned. Therefore proving that it was not me.
(08-17-2015, 12:12 PM)Devon_Propst Wrote: I have never driven a Black Ford Raptor. I can swear on my heart that was not me. Besides, even If It was me, you couldn't confirm that because you've never gotten the name of the player that was driving. All we really got to see that is it was my Ford Raptor and not the player. Also, to prove my innocence, if you pause at around the 41 second mark you can see that a player joined at the same time he dissapeared from the tree, meaning he rejoined, if that was me who was CDMing, I would have gotten it back in my inventory, instead it was still there, spawned. Therefore proving that it was not me.

Quote: I have never driven a Black Ford

You must've if it is your Ford Raptor

http://i.imgur.com/Oajc641.png - Hope that helped Audacter
Player Report on: Devon_Propst approved for the reason CDM, ruining Roleplay

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-17-2015, 02:52 PM)Suarez Wrote: Player Report on: Devon_Propst approved for the reason CDM, ruining Roleplay

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Just because It was my truck doesn't mean I was the driver disrupting roleplay! My character Is a female and the driver was a male! Also! To further prove my innocence, if you look at the when the man dissapeared from within the tree you can see a player name 'WhiteRider" or something along that name, joins the game at the same indicating this "WhiteRider" player was the one driving my car.

Therefore, I find giving me a punishment is unworthy and FALSE!
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub