Redf4m3-UBR
Rainbow 
Your name: Redf4m3
Your ban ID: 64404
[b]Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez[/b]
[b]Reason: Breaking fearrp[/b]
[b][b]Involved: A cop but i can not remember his name :/[/b][/b]
[b][b]Why we should unban you: I just joined the server and i saw a person getting a fine and i said: Don't give him a fine and i walked away. i was testing my fists in the air and i got randomly tazed. I ran when i was untazed and then the admin came. he took me around the corner and just banned me for breaking fearRP. I couldn't even explain anything, i had no change to protect myself against the ban. I don't think this was worth a ban. I just joined the server after reading the rules, i know i can't run when i get tazed, but this was a random taze. I'm sorry :([/b][/b]
Hello redf4m3,

I teleported to an officer who was running after you with a Tazer in their hand telling you to stop, you didn't and I picked you up. It was a blatant FearRP breakage. Being sorry is not a valid reason for an unban and being randomly tazed isn't a valid reason to break FearRP.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-09-2015, 01:07 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello redf4m3,

I teleported to an officer who was running after you with a Tazer in their hand telling you to stop, you didn't and I picked you up. It was a blatant FearRP breakage. Being sorry is not a valid reason for an unban and being randomly tazed isn't a valid reason to break FearRP.

Fearless Moderation Team

Ok thnx for the info, I will come back tomorrow and i will not brake any rules, and i know this request is Denied
(08-09-2015, 01:07 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello redf4m3,

Fearless Moderation Team

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub