SWAT renamed, improved descriptions
(08-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Jericho Wrote: You may aswell revert everything the old staff team changed, since you had no input into them either ways and now you're scraping the updates the old staff team thought carefully on.

It would be counter productive to do so. New models were on the way anyway when Mavis got demoted, and that staff team saved everyone time. As far as I'm aware, the old staff parted on mostly friendly terms. The updated weren't scrapped, as the firetruck got updated. They're still coming, just not exactly how the old Staff Team planned it. 

Personally, I think this was a mistake to rename it back to SRU because SWAT is more realistic in my opinion. However, that's nothing that /teamname can't fix. 

As for the descriptions: it should help new players a lot. Good job!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • SoulRipper
SRU is so much better and more realistic.
SRU was a better name from the start.
Fck yeah, Flashpoint!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I don't really see the point in arguing about a simple name change, these are such minor decisions.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Marvin, Suarez, Matrix_
Sweet Ive never called them SWAT, always referred to them as SRU haha. Now you guys can't correct me!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Grunt
SRU master race
Never liked SWAT and never stopped calling them SRU, great choice!
Meh I liked SWAT better because of the fact that the map is based in the U.S. so it made sense to have a SWAT team and not a made up cover name for what they really are. Just my opinion though.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
SRU is like, fearless's thing. It's the little things that make server unigue