Brocca's Unban appeal
Your name: (BroccaBrad)

Your ban ID: (64344)

Banned by: ([FL] Grub)

Reason: ('Propsmashing a truck to oblivion)

Involved: (I was really the only one involved as I was stupid enough to Hit some car with a Prop I was rping with to kill the guy.)

Why we should unban you: (I think you should unban me as seriously I'm a loyal person and this was my very first slip up on the server since I started playing over here, I was rping for 4 hours untill I slipped up and broke a simple rule, I was completely honest with the admin who banned me I explained that I had no reason to ram the guy and that I will respect his choice, I would really like a second chance as I really like playing over at Fearless RP, I'm deeply sorry for the frustration.)
I was completely honest with the admin who banned me I explained that I had no reason to ram the guy and that I will respect his choice,

First you tell me you whacked him because he tried to run you over. Then your friend tells me the same bit. Then you change both your stories to match the one you have here. I watched you destroy the guy with a prop which made him explode.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub