Unblacklist Request for schweppes.
Name: Schewppes

Blacklist ID: 60665

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45591307

Reason for blacklist: RDM, killing a paramedic randomly.

Staff Member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why I should be unblacklisted: It was a raid between my cartel and the cops, and the medic was running around behind the cops healing them, which he should not be doing in the first place. While shooting at one of the cops, the paramedic was behind him and I hit him with my shot instead of the cop, killing him. This was a mistake, and the medic shouldn't have been there in the first place, but he was also helping the cops, therefore becoming part of the raid in a way. The medic's name was lundyjack, if that helps any.

Thanks for looking at my request.
Hello 2doge4u,

What you state is not entirely accurate. I checked from your viewpoint in phase and even saw that the Paramedic, holding a physgun, was to the right of the officer and I don't understand how you could have mistakenly shot and killed the Paramedic. As far as I was aware the medic did not heal any members of the opposing force. I see no reason for this to be lifted.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-07-2015, 03:36 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello 2doge4u,

What you state is not entirely accurate. I checked from your viewpoint in phase and even saw that the Paramedic, holding a physgun, was to the right of the officer and I don't understand how you could have mistakenly shot and killed the Paramedic. As far as I was aware the medic did not heal any members of the opposing force. I see no reason for this to be lifted.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Denied for the following reason.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub