Vaqxination
**He wrote this, not me. I"m just posting this for him, as his forum account is banned.
***Please also note, anything written in this thread, is his words; not mine. I'm only posting for him

Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: 63983

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: He got un-knowingly unbanned by one of the FL staff that retired; causing him not to get unbanned when you reset all the bans before January 01

Involved: Vaqxination - STEAM_0:0:26042881

Why we should unban you: To start off, I would just like to express my gratitude to the current and former administration staff of Fearless for giving me a chance to write this up. I have been suspended for over 4 years now.  Stepping away from that, a lot of people think of me as being an infamous person; I was an infamous person, but I have truly changed over the years.  Anyways, I never DDoSed FL, I never attempted to DDoS FL, and I never abused any bugs. All of my bans were lifted, but since an admin went rogue and unbanned me and a couple of other people before the bans were cleared, Grub re-banned me and the others. So basically the current perm shouldn't be there. Thank you for reading!
You have an extremely bad past with the Fearless Community. After reading and doing some research, you double accounted, and as well created a community to copy FL's.

With only the last reason, I still see no reason to unban someone who mistreated the Fearless Community.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I was unbanned by Faustie with agreement with SoulRipper but then Killjoy rebanned me because he did not agree with me being unbanned. However, it is now up to the choice of the new staff to make a decision, please remember it's been more than 4 years since the incident. There are people with alot worse bans that what I have now, and are unbanned. I'm only banned due to a rogue admin unbanning me & another few members, and you having to reban me, causing the date not to be reset by what SoulRipper posted people get unbanned for. My last ban wasn't for DDoS or Hacking.
Denied.

After looking through evidence acrued from the past, the actions you have done and strain you have brought upon FL, you have been denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub