Old bans wiped
I have (well, had) 9 bans from when I was under 80 hours (~2 years ago). I now have 700+.
I'm glad this happened, honestly. It takes a former minge to understand the struggle of one.
Hey there.

Here is my unadulterated opinion. Nice thought, about the entire delete history thing though I would personally have preferred a system that made bans after a year listed as finished. So that they would still be in the record, and then change the maximum bans you can have in one year 4 or 5.
OH THANK YOU FATHER FOR CLEANING MY SOUL!

I NO LONGER HAVE A MILLION BANS, I AM FREEEEEEE!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: party-time-o.gif]

Also, would everyone just take a fucking stroll? Jesus christ, you guys are going ham. I care for Fearless as well and have been here longer than most of you guys, with exception of a few but holy shit you guys are going straight in eachothers flesh.

Is this N0vaRP all over again? Let's try not to make it so.

Peace'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 6 users Like equal's post:
  • Pinky, MasterNoda, Suarez, Infernaw, Grunt, Matrix_
(08-07-2015, 01:22 AM)Mist Wrote: Honest opinion here..

To be fair I think it's a good idea.
Most people will get a fresh start, and those who have had their 'mingy days' (just like myself), won't have to worry about that anymore.

Thanks!

I agree, and it is not about the admins losing their bans as people seem to be stating that we care about bans more than helping the community. I always ban last resort, ask the community and they will tell you how many 2nd chances and warnings I have given in which I didn't need to give. The point is SoulRipper is doing it for the wrong reasons, trying to hide behind this "undeserved bans" or "bias" banning. This is putting all ex staff under the bus for his own gain.

I think a fresh start is always a good idea, I hate the idea of permanently banning players. But sometimes its what you have to do to keep the community better for the majority. SoulRipper's reasoning was not pure and I find it arrogant to believe anything else. But I still respect it.
The following 4 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Preditor, yarrrs, Nacreas, CommanderEcho
Well, let's hope this will end well.
Ill end my argument here with this:

Neither party has a copyright to the "CityRP" game mode, its simply used on both servers as a matter of preference and the reason we don't spread it is for mutual benefit. The veterans are vocal yes because we care that the server that ALL of the old team had spent at least 1000 hours game time alone on is being seemingly torn apart slowly by brash decision making. I can't and will not be able to change your mind soul but for you love of God listen. Deleting your old bans will bring back those who you didn't want to see on this server. What you are doing maybe wis bringing some people back but what you mainly doing is appearing weakened, if you want to save FL just get some more updates put out, get FutureRP out, hell I'd love to try it to see what the fuss is about and you will maintain players. What you are doing now is solidifying and removing some of your most valuable members. I'm not saying they're going to the other community I'm not saying they have visably left but by unbanning a load of people who have been banned rightfully it's like releasing a pack of hyenas into a flock of sheep it will not work and you'll lose the flock of sheep (metaphorically, I'm not comparing people to sheep)

I care, I helped your moderator team with all their commands and ACP when they were new. I support threads I think you've done well with (such as the build server one) and I disagree with ones that I feel needs some ... Debating on. The point is yes I've left yes I'm with another community but I don't want to watch Rome burn from a hilltop.

Good day all.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Kierondeeuk
Just 1 small problem......... YOU, Grub and Blackdog are the only ones who can gives use bans higher than 1 day soooooooo :/ problem
The following 1 user Likes PythonPlays's post:
  • Evanswachtz
(08-07-2015, 08:48 AM)PythonPlays Wrote: Just 1 small problem......... YOU, Grub and Blackdog are the only ones who can gives use bans higher than 1 day soooooooo :/ problem

Moderators bans can be extended on request by the admin team.
All the ban requests I've put my time into, all to be a waste.

Soul, this was a very bad idea and we all know why you did it.

- Evanswachtz
(08-07-2015, 09:01 AM)Evanswachtz Wrote: All the ban requests I've put my time onto, all to be a waste.

Soul, this was a very bad idea and we all know why you did it.

- Evanswachtz

You posting ban requests is off your own back, completely voluntary. Nobody forced you, I can see the Vet's point of view but this is just hopping on the bandwagon.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • MacTavish, Matrix_, MasterNoda, Grunt