Old bans wiped
So now instead of 5 bans i have only 2? Hmm....
I want to voice my opinion but I'm a part of another community so I lose that right apparently.
(08-06-2015, 10:18 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Also I do hold copyright over it, get your facts right.

If you don't mind me asking, where is the copyright registered, and under what organization name?

My question still stands
(08-06-2015, 10:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I want to voice my opinion but I'm a part of another community so I lose that right apparently.

With comments like that? yup bud, you sure do.
LOL gg no re #RIPSKINS
Since when was being an admin about how many people you banned? 
Shouldn't it be of how many people you made stay or helped?

It is such a twisted way of looking at things. 

The things you did for this community is still here. Go look at the roleplay section or the RPevents section and you will see what you did for FL.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Bradley, Baskingner, MasterNoda, Grunt
#ReturnOfSpyderr2k15
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 2 users Like Megsy's post:
  • Jono, Craz
Forgot about him XD.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Craz
(08-06-2015, 11:20 PM)Jono Wrote: Forgot about him XD.

Sometimes I want to forget about him! XD
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
TIL voicing a dissenting opinion is 'bashing'. jfc have half of you never had a discussion or debate in your life? I'm not disappointed about the fact bans records have been removed for some idealistic reasoning of a ~~~~fresh start~~~~ (lets ignore this complete lack of logic), I'm disappointed because this seemingly brings into question the judgement of every staff member since forever. It's pretty insulting to suddenly wake up and see hundreds (even thousands) of hours work undermined as being 'unfair' or 'unjustified' at the whim of one guy who, lets face it, is hardly the f*cking epitome of impartiality himself. I'm interested to see how this wipe will do anything to improve the administration but it seems presenting facts is 2nd place to meme shitposting nowadays.

And vehemently defending Fearless is just as harmful as blindly attacking it.
The following 7 users Like Adman's post:
  • Jono, Noble, Faustie, CommanderEcho, aviator, Enzyme, Safira