Old bans wiped
This means... THEIF is back.
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • SoulRipper, Infernaw, Bradley, Haarek, LowerFlowerPower, equal, Link, Killjoy, Edned
I've been following this "FL Civil War" (I suppose you could say) and albeit that I'm sort of new on this sever, I'd like to add my opinion to the topic as it interests me a lot.

From what I understand is that Soul has removed the bans pre-2015 to give players a fresh new start to the server. Obviously this has triggered a response from the ex-admins saying that they feel their work has been completely wasted.

I honestly feel that the ex-admins/staff's work really hasn't been wasted as they have provided an excellent place for the FL community and guests to RolePlay on, which includes the work from the Coders and Moderation from the admins. I feel that it hasn't been wasted because of the fact that you kept the server going for a good while and how the new staff team will get rid of any major minges such as people who would DDOS(DOS) the server or cause instability or mass minge etc. Honestly, most people who do this stuff would have moved on and probably forgot the server, i highly doubt they will come back and ruin the server. If they do, then the staff will deal with it appropriately.

I can see where the ex-admins and the person in question that Faustie was referencing too in his comment is coming from in regards to not discussing it enough. But at the end of the day, this is Soul's server and he is the boss. In real life, if you don't like what the boss says, you have to do it; or you'll loose ya job. Yeah it may suck, but it's life. It's blunt but true.

I see that people such as Temar have added a lot to the FL community and such but you have decided to leave the community and it is a bit cheeky to come back and complain. It would be like leaving your place of work and coming back to your boss saying "I don't like how you're running the place".

It's a wee bit cheeky.

However I don't wanna stir shit or create some beef.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • MasterNoda
(08-06-2015, 09:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Also I do hold copyright over it, get your facts right.

If you don't mind me asking, where is the copyright registered, and under what organization name?
(08-06-2015, 09:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: [Image: keyboardwarriors.jpg]

Also I do hold copyright over it, get your facts right.

Wow man really nice meme. Where did you find it?
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy
(08-06-2015, 10:24 PM)Venom Wrote:

Wow man really nice meme. Where did you find it?

Google it. Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Oh great response Soul. You sure showed us. They can always challenge the copyright if you want mate? Because really you don't own copyrights over this stuff. I work in the industry mate. But I mean you keep believing you own a game mode, initially developed by other people, made on a game you have nothing to do with, containing content that you hardly impacted. YO if you want to be a child about this discussion go ahead kiddo. Doesn't matter to me how much people buy into your bull shit. You are making a fool of yourself, people are just blinded by ignorance. But fine if you don't want to talk like a mature adult then that is totally fine mate. It is like trying to have a mature discussion with a baby, you just keep spitting out none sense and hoping your community will cradle you.

I will always post my opinion because it is an honest one built off facts, I am not here to make anyone out to be a bad guy but I sure as hell am not going to lie or tell people what they want to hear. I don't listen to crying and immaturity. You come at me with facts on why I have no right or relevance posting here, and that what I am saying is wrong. And I will admit to that and apologize. But if you are just going to sit there telling me to piss off or leave because you don't want to hear what I have to say. Then don't read it or comment on it. Pretty simple, if you really don't care.
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Preditor, GRiiM
(08-06-2015, 10:16 PM)DVN Wrote: Nobody cares about you voicing your shit opinions anymore.
^ That was one of the reasons for nazi germany. Didn't end very well I suppose.
The following 4 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Baskingner, Zecon, Preditor, GRiiM
(08-06-2015, 10:28 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I remember when you used to be a sorta cool guy, now you're just like [Image: flip-the-bird-kid.jpg]

I just deleted that post, after realizing I did come across as a dick. I just found it funny I guess, didn't word it well. I assure you nothing has changed with me, I'm the exact same person.

My bad.

(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)Burnett Wrote: ^ That was one of the reasons for nazi germany. Didn't end very well I suppose.

This is a gmod server mate not Nazi Germany, just thought I'd let you know.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Burnett, Grunt, MacTavish
(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)DVN Wrote: This is a gmod server mate not Nazi Germany, just thought I'd let you know.
[Image: dGbS9xR.jpg]
R u sure bby.
The following 4 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • GRiiM, Grunt, Link, Dauntless
(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 10:28 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I remember when you used to be a sorta cool guy, now you're just like [Image: flip-the-bird-kid.jpg]

I just deleted that post, after realizing I did come across as a ***. I just found it funny I guess, didn't word it well. I assure you nothing has changed with me, I'm the exact same person.

My bad.

(08-06-2015, 10:32 PM)Burnett Wrote: ^ That was one of the reasons for nazi germany. Didn't end very well I suppose.

This is a gmod server mate not Nazi Germany, just thought I'd let you know.

I'm sorry. Sometimes I cannot differentiate between those two. Thank you for the hint tho, appreciate.
The following 3 users Like Burnett's post:
  • DVN, Wood, Link