Definitive Answer
I want to know if it is EVER okay to gun down a police officer because "you tazed my friend.

Specifically, can you randomly AK-47 down a cop in the nexus for tazing your buddy (who happens to be cracking a nexus keypad).

I'm tired of this happening and want to know whether or not it is bannable.

Thanks,
Silent
I dont know, but let's say it wasnt mmkay? A cop tazes your friend u DO NOT pull out a AK-47 and shoot him? Would u do it IRL, i dont think so.

Always think about it like this, "Would i do it IRL?`" if not don't. :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Sorta agree with Equalizer, although I do feel it varies from jobs. As in, if you are a Rebel or a Corleone, you are technically a thug, and therefore carry out numerous crimes and are more likely to be carrying a weapon, so, if you see your friend getting tazed and hes a thug (Corleone/Rebel) then it is more likely you pull your gun out, without thinking, because let's be honest, thugs aren't exactly educated.

(But not when he has his gun at you already - Fear RP.) Back to homework. :L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Sniperwolf
No, just killing someone because he shot your friend with a non-lethal weapon without being on a raid is RDM.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Aramadon
Okay, that is what I was thinking. By the way, the event that finally prompted this post was someone with a custom job gunning me down at the nexus desk.

I don't think, on the average, that any criminal is that bold.