Website Download Servers are not available!
I need to download the content packs and all that good stuff on the site but the website servers for downloads are down. Anyway people could bring me to a 3rd party site or at least email me the files?
Uh, are you not using the workshop download for some reason?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(08-06-2015, 01:44 AM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: Uh, are you not using the workshop download for some reason?

i have the workshop stuff downloaded its the maps and the half life 2 content along witht he materials/ textures is what i need to  downlaod
(08-06-2015, 01:59 AM)FBI Agent Julian Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 01:44 AM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: Uh, are you not using the workshop download for some reason?

i have the workshop stuff downloaded its the maps and the half life 2 content along witht he materials/ textures is what i need to  downlaod

I think it would be best to buy HL2 ep 1+2 and the. Just enable it in the controller in GMOD.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-06-2015, 02:04 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 01:59 AM)FBI Agent Julian Wrote:

I think it would be best to buy HL2 ep 1+2 and the. Just enable it in the controller in GMOD.
but...but...it costs money  Nervous Sad
What exactly is errors, may I ask?
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Flares
(08-06-2015, 09:00 PM)Sir Bradley Wrote: What exactly is errors, may I ask?

textures all of the nexus in the v2d map, some grass ground and stuff outside, the ambulance, props, and some other things i cant remember.(my computer is really bad tho too)