CodedBrain (Mavis) promoted to developer
(08-05-2015, 10:02 PM)DVN Wrote: I honestly find it amusing you all find something to whine over or make some sly comment about. You left Fearless, or you don't like it, we don't give two shits. It's pathetic, you all must be jealous if you literally can't leave the community for one day without creeping around the forum like weird kids.

Not everyone has left FL, some people just care about the community to not see it go to shit.
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Nacreas, Bradley
(08-06-2015, 10:23 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 10:02 PM)DVN Wrote: I honestly find it amusing you all find something to whine over or make some sly comment about. You left Fearless, or you don't like it, we don't give two shits. It's pathetic, you all must be jealous if you literally can't leave the community for one day without creeping around the forum like weird kids.

Not everyone has left FL, some people just care about the community to not see it go to shit.

Then why are you bitching so much? If you'd really care for this community you would give constructive feedback instead of shit comments like
"Soul is getting desperate i see".

Dont pretend like you care for this community.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Sasquatchooo
(08-06-2015, 10:45 AM)Baskingner Wrote:

Then why are you bitching so much? If you'd really care for this community you would give constructive feedback instead of shit comments like

Adding fuel to the flame doesn't help the situation either. You guys just need to calm down a lot.

Congrats, Mavis.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • James_Gaff

He's correct. Don't act like some bystander as though your not doing anything wrong. You all sit around the forums lurking and waiting for the chance to post shitty immature comments about the updates, promotions and general movement of FL's future.

We are calm Nacreas, I don't see where we stopped being calm, we're just responding to comments against the community/server.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Baskingner
Finally... Welcome back Mavis(CodedBrain)! Cool
(08-06-2015, 11:09 AM)DVN Wrote:

He's correct. Don't act like some bystander as though your not doing anything wrong. You all sit around the forums lurking and waiting for the chance to post shitty immature comments about the updates, promotions and general movement of FL's future.

We are calm Nacreas, I don't see where we stopped being calm, we're just responding to comments against the community/server.

Everyone behaving like they have in this thread isn't really acceptable. The purpose of this thread is to inform the community of a change in staff-structure. People arguing with each other and trying to justify yourselves by retaliating isn't going to solve anything. As a staff member, you learn to grit your teeth and hold a professional manner regardless of the situation.

Now I'm going to conclude my internet-guidance in the hope that this thread will steer its way onto a more positive course.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • DVN, Ciryl, James_Gaff

Been here 3 years or so now and I do believe i care for the community, reason i state that he's getting deperate is because this person was demoted for giving himself admin, leaking information, leaking the gamemode and made threats towards FL on numerous occasions and yet soul decides to re-promote him as he has no more developers to fall back on.. it's upsetting so before stepping up to the plate please know what you're talking about.
The following 3 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Nacreas, James_Gaff
(08-06-2015, 12:13 PM)Ciryl Wrote:

Been here 3 years or so now and I do believe i care for the community, reason i state that he's getting deperate is because this person was demoted for giving himself admin, leaking information, leaking the gamemode and made threats towards FL on numerous occasions and yet soul decides to re-promote him as he has no more developers to fall back on.. it's upsetting so before stepping up to the plate please know what you're talking about.

I do know what I'm talking about... I said there is no need for the sly or distasteful comments. Okay you don't agree with it or you don't like the re-promotion of Mavis, why waste time posting shit about it?

Been here 3 years, should know better not to post irrelevant comments and being generally nasty towards people.
(08-06-2015, 12:20 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 12:13 PM)Ciryl Wrote:

I do know what I'm talking about... I said there is no need for the sly or distasteful comments. Okay you don't agree with it or you don't like the re-promotion of Mavis, why waste time posting shit about it?

Been here 3 years, should know better not to post irrelevant comments and being generally nasty towards people.
Would you stop ass-licking, and be mature? If you don't like Ciryls opinion, then simply ignore it
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Ciryl,
(08-06-2015, 12:20 PM)DVN Wrote: I do know what I'm talking about... I said there is no need for the sly or distasteful comments. Okay you don't agree with it or you don't like the re-promotion of Mavis, why waste time posting shit about it?

Irrelevant comments?
the fuck I stated his past it's totally relevant if this person has threatend FL is the past and caused havoc then what makes you think he won't do it again?

I'm only stating the facts of the situation and I hope others are not as blind as you and can see that aswell.