CodedBrain (Mavis) promoted to developer
Brick 
[Image: lua-logo.gif]

CodedBrain, formerly known as Mavis Dracula has been promoted to Developer. He has been developer on Fearless before and has created the F1 menu as we know it today, fixed vehicle problems and improved the HUD. He was also working on realistic player hats and the radio entity.

He got himself into troubles when he scripted himself some admin access, because he couldn't live with the rulebreaking while he was on the server. This has resulted in a demote back then. It was in my opinion too much of a punishment and some admins agreed on that. The majority however decided.

He has sacrificed his own community in order to develop again for Fearless. This was one of our demands. His demand was that two of his staff members would be promoted to developer (without moderator access) so that they continue their work on FutureRP.

What is FutureRP? FutureRP is in the early beta stage and will be a variant of CityRP. As the name suggest this gamemode will run in the future, in the year 2052. It will run on a third FL server. More information about this will be published later.

It's a win-win situation and I can't wait to see CityRP being improved again.

Threads to previous work:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54512
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57144
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • MacTavish, Edned, Mist, MasterNoda, Duane, Leon Jenkins, Grunt, Tomo
Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see what you come up with now.
Welcome to the FL team Mavis! I am sure you will do a great job Cheese
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Very happy about the promotion, but sorta sad his community, after all it was my community back in the day and I feel it's ruined the rep I left it at when I closed it in early 2012.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Congratulation for the re-promotion!

I think this new gamemode will be interesting! It's good to see the big wheel's still turning
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ahem.
two letters: gg
Welcome back Mavis Smile *thumbs up*
Hopefully he'll be able to keep up with <> to keep up some healthy competition.

Congrats.
A more fitting signature. 
Welcome back mavis! Cheese