Unban Request Before 1 Jan 2015
Your name: Flyinggoat

Your ban ID: 61904

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Flyinggoat, and my brother his steam account (BOT FLAME) he changed his name 

Why we should unban you: I was banned for exploiting and my brother wanted to play on the server and he also got banned. and than i also got another ban for double accounting to avoid ban. But it was my brother that wanted to play the server not me wanting to avoid it. All bans given out before January 1 2015 have been removed. but this is still an active ban and has never expired.

Greetings,  Flyinggoat .
True he was banned the same day as me and i am unbanned so he deserves a unban too.
(08-09-2015, 07:34 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: True he was banned the same day as me and i am unbanned so he deserves a unban too.

Yeah we were banned for the same exploit and now im still banned because my brother wanted to play on the server in the time we were banned.
Case in review. What is your brother's SteamID?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
STEAM_0:1:85098047 thats his steam ID im friend of flyinggoat he is not home atm so i reply for him Tounge
(08-12-2015, 12:33 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: STEAM_0:1:85098047 thats his steam ID im friend of flyinggoat he is not home atm so i reply for him Tounge

its indeed STEAM_0:1:85098047 thanks xtremefighter for replying when i was not home <3
Youre telling me you two responded to this unban in 16 minutes? Now Im starting to find that questionable.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-15-2015, 08:28 PM)Grub Wrote: Youre telling me you two responded to this unban in 16 minutes? Now Im starting to find that questionable.

ooh yeah he is my real life friend and he's checking the br for me when i was working and i was working and when i came back home he told me he responded to the br so that why there is just 16 minutes between us responding to the BR xD
Yea i know him in reallife he was working and i checked his Banrequest saw that you reacted so i reacted for flyinggoat because he was at work so when he came home i told him i reacted on the unbanrquest so he reacted aswell to confirm it.
User proved Innocent.

Approved.