Levi's unban appeal..
Your name: Levi

Your ban ID: 64199

Banned by: [FL:M] Ousmn

Reason: Admin disrespect.

Involved: Me and the admin.
[b]Why we should unban you:Well I should be unbanned as I was banned for saying "Okay, kid" through voice chat and apparently this is admin disrespect. This is the second time he's banned me now for nothing. I've looked at the bans and he's banning all the players, is he corrupt?

http://gyazo.com/0bed7468e69558449612c2d74a3a71ea

^^ Proof of him banning tons of people.
Since when banning people who break the rules is corrupted?

I will not accept your Unban Request for disrespecting me. Next time you talk to me like a mature player and stop trolling.
Already unbanned, Smile
Heart 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
oooh rekt, kid.
(08-05-2015, 08:04 PM)Jakes1640 Wrote: oooh rekt, kid.

Not involved, warned - Suarez
Even if you are unbanned, the ban will stay in record. If found breaking one of the rules again it will be a severe punishment. Stay out of troubles and read the rules, it will only take you 15 to 20 minutes to read them carefully.
After consulting with one of my staff members, you constantly showed a lack of respect by consistently calling him "kid.". This repeated until he finally handed out a punishment.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub