UBR reefaz
Your name: Grand Dragon Reefaz

Your ban ID: 64009

Banned by: [FL]Grub

Reason: 'youre supposed to be permd'

Involved: Dunno

Why we should unban you: I got told that if I remove the videos I post I'd get unbanned so I removed them. SO why am I banned again?
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
I am going to be honest. During the meeting we had, SoulRipper blatantly stated in reference to Reefaz and his ban, that if Reefaz removed the video he could be unbanned. General Rickets then asked him to remove the video, which he did and unbanned him accordingly. I just feel that it is unfair to perm him again when SoulRipper himself gave permission for this unban.

Involved - Was their when SoulRipper gave General Rickets permission to unban Reefaz
I will look into this, but from my knowledge you were supposed to be banned. I apologize in advance if your ban had been removed as during the last few days, our ex staff had unbanned people who weren't supposed to be banned.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I am extremely disappointed this is still here. Any progress with this?

After a debate with Soul we came to the conclusion that Reefaz could be unbanned if he removed the videos.

Approved.

After spending time researching, I have come to conclusion. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub