Banned?
Thumbs Down 
Your name: (Steam friends name) [PG:M] Kahjo
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 64172
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Suarez
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Suiciding to avoid arrest
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Someone Idk his name.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I did not actually "Suicide" to avoid arrest, I was walking from presidents office, When a guy pushes me down of the catwalk thingy. I can do nothing if I get pushed down of it and I die. This was an unfair ban tbh. Neither did I get to explain this to the admin as he just comes and bans me. I do love this server and I'd like to continue playing it.

EDIT: Fixed Grammar
I'd like to get something before my ban has expired already.
Looks like noone has even bothered to look at this.
I'd like an answer
Stop bumping your thread. I will answer when I have time.
This can be closed. ban expires in 1h.

why did you reply now then. that means that you don't have nothing to say. you random banned me. rekt.
(08-05-2015, 06:15 AM)Kahjo Wrote: This can be closed. ban expires in 1h.

why did you reply now then. that means that you don't have nothing to say. you random banned me. rekt.

It means I had no time to answer in full then.
(08-04-2015, 12:36 PM)Kahjo Wrote: I'd like to get something before my ban has expired already.
Looks like noone has even bothered to look at this.

Every night I look over the unban request section. Please be patient. I am awaiting on an opinion from Suarez.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Ban expires in 1h, This sucks anyways. I have been banned falsely, I have sit my 1day not playing here for no reason.
Hello Kahjo,

Thank you for your unban request. You state that I "just comes and bans me". We both know that that is wrong, I came to the SWAT member and he explained what you did, brought you up and explained what you did wrong before banning you, not to mention, I had given you enough warnings that day. You also state that someone "moved you" off of the Nexus bridge, some ways to successfully move a player is via a car, via props or by a staff members physgun (there probably is more ways but this was a few I thought of), walking into a player is not one of them. So in that case, you must have suicided from the Nexus bridge due to the accounts given by the SWAT members and President that were there. I see no reason for you to be unbanned.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Thanks for answering me 1h before my ban expires, Helps me really much tbh