Jarz Unban Request
I am posting this on the behalf of .jarz as he is currently forum banned.
Your name: jarz
Your ban ID: 64170
Banned by: [FL] Grub
Reason: 'Was on last chance, Combat Rules 4.3'
Involved: Myself, Audacter, Nighthawk, Grub
Why we should unban you: Simply because I was told to not do x, so I did y, and I got banned.
Clarification: My friend was being chased, so instead of pulling out ammo, then a gun, I quickly grabbed a molotov. I then threw it, but it landed at my feet. At awe, I threw a second one in a corner, inside of a bus stop. Foolish yes, and Audacter punished me for it. I cannot complain, my curiousity got the best of me, despite the fact that my firefighter friend was right there next to me.
The moderators instructed me to not throw molotovs in the streets anymore to test them, and I said ok.
I then went into a secluded garage, I WROTE "TEST" outside, went deep inside the garage, and attempted to throw the molotov to see if I was bugged or something. Grub told me NO, so I stopped. Honestly confused, I asked OOC how to throw a molotov. Didn't get my answer, but I got banned.
TL'DR the moderator told me not to test molotovs on the road. So I tested it inside deep inside a garage that I labelled as a test zone. Permed........

I have a video saying I have to be on my property in order to throw moltovs. It is 1am so I am not posting it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPPLYxC3...e=youtu.be
The video has nothing to do with what I banned you for. I banned you for 

4.3 Do not throw molotovs without a roleplay reason.

You had never notified any admins about what you were doing in @ chat. Thus you had no permission to break rule 4.3.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The moderator told me it was OK to do it in the conversation I had with him. I understand that's a rule Grub, but I had permission to test it.

Approved by grub
(08-04-2015, 08:46 AM)Grub Wrote: The video has nothing to do with what I banned you for. I banned you for 

4.3 Do not throw molotovs without a roleplay reason.

You had never notified any admins about what you were doing in @ chat. Thus you had no permission to break rule 4.3.
I am posting this on the behalf of .jarz as he is currently forum banned.

The moderator told me it was OK to do it in the conversation I had with him. I understand that's a rule Grub, but I had permission to test it.
We had never stated that we had given you permission to test the molotov. We had told you to throw it in a base where you are secluded, but we had not given you permission thus still needing staff approval to test if the molotov was broken. Even if we had given you permission to test the Molotov, you still had tested the molotov in a public place that you did not have any ownership to.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied.

You broke a rule. "4.3 Do not throw molotovs without a roleplay reason"

You didn't listen to what the moderator had said to you. I see no reason to unban you when you blatantly ignored what a moderator had said to you and broke a rule blatantly after you were already spoken to about the first incident. 
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub