Removal of Ban
Your name: Volk

Your ban ID: 64153

Banned by: [FL:M] Ousy

Reason: Using bad language (N word)

Involved: No one was involved.

Why we should unban you: To be honest, this ban was a misunderstanding and I want it removed from my record. I am always careful with my actions in order to avoid punishment, but [FL:M] Ousy, without letting me finish what I had to tell him, completely ignored me and banned me anyways. After I was banned, I visited the website to see this (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63136). I don't check the Fearless Website often, so how am I supposed to know if there was a rule change or not. They should add a notification system in Fearless so anytime someone joins, it notifies them that there was a rule change. The rule was edited two days ago and the last time I was on the forums was weeks ago. As I tried to explain to Ousy that I never knew the rules changed and it's only been two days since it's changed and that I had no idea, he completely ignored what I told him and banned me. I know racism is a big thing and I completely respect that because I'm not a racist person, but [FL:M] Ousy didn't care to listen to what I had to say and he didn't even give me a warning about a rule change. I believe this ban was completely misunderstand-able and unnecessary. I would like this ban removed from my record.
Ousmn was justified for giving you the ban, however due to the fact I believe your case, since the rule was just changed, I am willing to approve your unban request. Ban has been removed and wiped from your record.

Thank you for your patience!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub