Unban Request
Your Name: MythicalCloud
Your ban ID: 64147
Banned by: [FL:M] Ousy
Reason: "stepping on bodies intentionally."
Involved: FictionalCloud
Why should we unban you: My friends game was glitched and he could not call an admin after he got hit by a car and he told me to step on him as he's health was over 50, so I did and the admin picked me up and banned me for 1 day with out questioning me (I would never do it with out him asking I don't do that) That was the first time I stood on some injured player...
Yes i was there when it happened . So my game was tottaly glitched as usual and then someone cdmed me . So i was dead ad i think my health was over 50 so i told mythical to kill me cause i coudnt contact an admin and my screen was completly blacked out and glitched until i died by a few moments it went back to normal . I deserved to get banned for failrp . However i dont think he did cause i told him to do it Sad
Example: If I am your friend, and told you to go RDM someone, would you do it? No of course. The same applies to this situation. You did tell him to step on you and he clearly did.

I am afraid I cannot do anything about this situation as it was intentional.
(08-04-2015, 03:39 AM)ousmN Wrote: Example: If I am your friend, and told you to go RDM someone, would you do it? No of course. The same applies to this situation. You did tell him to step on you and he clearly did.

I am afraid I cannot do anything about this situation as it was intentional.

Denied for the following reason.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub