[Finished] [RPPs requested] Evocity Emergency ServicesRP
(09-28-2015, 05:21 PM)[FL:RP]Anzu Wrote: In-game name: Dade Koshina
Steam Username: [FL:RP]Anzu
Job your applying for: Jail Guard
Do I have Teamspeak3(required): I do have Teamspeak 3.
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes:I do know a few but I don't really think that I will use the codes that much do to my job.
Hours in FL:225
RP Points:0
(Note: Since I'm studying for university I don't have too much free time. I'm suggesting to you that  decide the time. Also there is an extra request by me that I would prefer Sunday If it is okay for other players because I'm completely free at Sunday)

You are accepted as Jail Guard.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:67075249&b=1]
Ok I have been stalling with these for weeks. The date for this event will be posted on Saturday October the 3rd. I think the main reason people are not joining this event is because there is no date. Thank you for people who have joined and hope more people will join.
Date has been posted. Thank you
Thank you for making it on 11 October Smile
(10-03-2015, 01:52 AM)[TM:O] [FL:RP] TheMan00 Wrote: Ok I have been stalling with these for weeks. The date for this event will be posted on Saturday October the 3rd. I think the main reason people are not joining this event is because there is no date. Thank you for people who have joined and hope more people will join.

(10-03-2015, 04:53 PM)[FL:RP]Anzu Wrote: Thank you for making it on 11 October Smile

No problem. If there is any objections to this date let me know with a reason.
In-game name: Tommy 'Jack' Washington
Steam Username: JackZ
Job your applying for: Traffic Officer
Do I have Teamspeak3(required): Yes.
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes: Not yet but i can just look it up on Google and learn it before the event.
Hours in FL: 1048
RP Points: 11
(10-03-2015, 06:26 PM)JackZe Wrote: In-game name: Tommy 'Jack' Washington
Steam Username: JackZ
Job your applying for: Traffic Officer
Do I have Teamspeak3(required): Yes.
Do I have a basic knowledge of the police 10 codes: Not yet but i can just look it up on Google and learn it before the event.
Hours in FL: 1048
RP Points: 11

You have been accepted as Traffic Officer.
Hello I will be not around here like for 6-8 months due to my exam I thought that I could have time to join event but I do not have access to my pc anymore so just let you know would be better to find someone who wants to be the new JailGuard sorry about that again.
(10-05-2015, 10:03 PM)[FL:RP]Anzu Wrote: Hello I will be not around here like for 6-8 months due to my exam I thought that I could have time to join event but I do not have access to my pc anymore so just let you know would be better to find someone who wants to be the new JailGuard sorry about that again.

No problem thank you for contacting me.
Because Only [FL:RP] Hungames came on to the event, to my observation, it will be rescheduled.