Greed's UBR
Your name: BUYING DARKODE INVITE  (Previously "[FL:RP] GreeD^"

Your ban ID: 62453

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: DDOS-attack at players and staff-member.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The attacks has stopped, and I was promised a shorter ban if that was to happen, also I never ddosed any staff members. I think I've served the time, and I've learnt from my ban.
I hope I can be forgiven by the FL community, as what I did was stupid, and I want to come back to the lovely community.
I am sorry for what I did, it was childish and I can guarantee that it wont happen again.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned. 
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Edned. I need to remind you about the courthouse rules. You're not allowed to post on UBRs unless you're directly involved; something you're not I'm afraid.

Greed. If you don't mind me asking: If you didn't DDOS any staff-members then what are you guilty of? Why are you apologizing for your actions and asking for forgiveness if you were innocent? So you admit to DDOSing community member(s)?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If I may.

we had rock solid evidence that

A: you attacked me, spreading my details

B: DDOS'd my friend in an attempt to attack me (for god sake you used your own name when threatening to do so)

C: Attacked another player, with full Dox. You admitted this to Iacboy

You should NEVER be unbanned, even with our agreement id say another 6 months AT LEAST before any of the team should start considering this ban in my opinion.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
After reviewing evidence collected prior and after your ban, I have deemed your case to be denied.

You had attacked players and staff and for that reason I see no reason to unban you. Maybe in the future you'll be unbanned, but for the time being you will stay banned because of your acts against the Community.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub