Unban Request - Proxen
Your name: Proxen

Your ban ID: 64116

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: OOC I was getting arrested for trespassing in a public lobby nobody told me to leave or anything then I got handcuffed so then I avoid his handcuffs and say "What are you doing randomly handcuffing me" then suarez comes along and bans me without getting my side of the story. I think Its unfair when nobody told me to leave or anything without warning. I would like a second chance as I had no indication on why I was being arrested and what was going on. I was helping someone get out an elevator while they were stuck (Little Big Horn). If that was a crime. I am guilty as charged.
Hello Proxen,

You were being arrested by [FL:RP] Falcao at the time, I saw him handcuffing someone in the logs and decided to check out to see if they would break FearRP. Turns out I was correct. He was putting you in cuffs and explaining why you were being arrested when you walked backwards to leave the Office building. You have 800+ hours I expected far better.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-03-2015, 03:38 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Proxen,

You were being arrested by [FL:RP] Falcao at the time, I saw him handcuffing someone in the logs and decided to check out to see if they would break FearRP. Turns out I was correct. He was putting you in cuffs and explaining why you were being arrested when you walked backwards to leave the Office building. You have 800+ hours I expected far better.

Fearless Moderation Team

The thing is, nobody told me to leave or anything and I was just helping little big horn get out of the elevator shaft as he was stuck. I was just being handcuffed randomly and I had no explaination only after I got handcuffed by Falcao. I would of happily stayed still like usual and accepted that I trespassed but as I had no warning about this I think this is unfair. I don't accept getting randomly arrested so I want to question the player before getting arrested for some reason that is unknown to me. I would of completely complied if I knew what I was getting arrested for as I said but as I had no warning or any indication on why or what i've done to get the cops called then I can't do much about that.

I realise that you were doing your job and all but I don't accept being randomly handcuffed if I don't know the reason I am getting arrested.
Id like to see Falcao post here.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
So I got called by the VP about tresspassers at the office building. As I got in there I found two people leaving the lift, one happened to be Proxen. I said you're tresspassing and I am going to detain you and as I was putting him in cuffs he was running round the room avoiding the handcuffs and that's when Suarez grabbed him.
(08-03-2015, 08:01 PM)Falcao Wrote: So I got called by the VP about tresspassers at the office building. As I got in there I found two people leaving the lift, one happened to be Proxen. I said you're tresspassing and I am going to detain you and as I was putting him in cuffs he was running round the room avoiding the handcuffs and that's when Suarez grabbed him.

Did you voice chat it or type it, I didn't see any indication of you giving me any reason. I might be wrong but I was totally unaware, You could of said to me and little "Hey could you leave, the owner doesn't want you here" that would of been fine. You were doing your job I respect that totally. I just think banning me in an instant without any time for me to tell my story was just unfair. To be honest all this is just a bit of a mess up on my part, I should of stopped whether you were right or wrong due to FearRP but I do know the rules and I do follow them on this occasion I thought you were just running in without knowing the situation or what is going on and arresting me randomly. Sorry but I think that this was all just a misunderstanding of eachother and lack of communication between me and the officer, sorry :p Again I was only there to get little big horn unstuck from the elevator on OOC bases.
Involved:

I was the Vice President at the time - I had turned the Office building into the Treasury in order to do a Chancellor of the Exchequer RP.

There was a bit of a gunfight between the SWAT and someone who went up in the lift, but this died down and I thought everything was over - about 5 minutes after the SWAT left, Proxen ran into the building and immediately went up in the lift, without any warning or any explanation, so I asked the police to remove him for trespassing.

While Proxen was being arrested, I was explaining that the building was requestioned by the government to be the Treasury, and that he shouldn't have gone straight up in the lift, which is when Suarez came in to deal with him
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(08-04-2015, 12:28 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Involved:

I was the Vice President at the time - I had turned the Office building into the Treasury in order to do a Chancellor of the Exchequer RP.

There was a bit of a gunfight between the SWAT and someone who went up in the lift, but this died down and I thought everything was over - about 5 minutes after the SWAT left, Proxen ran into the building and immediately went up in the lift, without any warning or any explanation, so I asked the police to remove him for trespassing.

While Proxen was being arrested, I was explaining that the building was requestioned by the government to be the Treasury, and that he shouldn't have gone straight up in the lift, which is when Suarez came in to deal with him

tbh I have no clue what "hancellor of the Exchequer RP" is, I went up the lift because someone was up there that I was hanging around with so I kinda followed. I thought this was just some random building as I don't see many in the offices tbh. You could of atleast told me to leave. Anyway that again is due to lack of understanding your RP in the first place.
(08-03-2015, 03:38 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Proxen,

Fearless Moderation Team

Denied

If youre getting randomly arrested, you call an admin and or moderator. You do not act upon your will for that could be classified under back seat administration. Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub